bolt on exhaust? - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bolt on exhaust?
Wednesday, June 02, 2010 4:17 PM
Does anyone know if there is a bolt on muffler or exhaust system for a 2000 pontiac sunfire 2.2L sedan?

The dickheads around here want $200 for a replacement muffler and to weld it on. I have a problem with letting others touch my car after Sam's Club put the lugnuts on with a torque wrench...and I had to break the hub studs off

I found http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com/servlet/the-239/96-dsh-05-CHEVY-CAVALIER--fdsh-/Detail but that was all I could find so far.

I searched a bit, someone mentioned the name Atomic?

Re: bolt on exhaust?
Wednesday, June 02, 2010 5:22 PM

The dickheads around here want $200 for a replacement muffler and to weld it on. I have a problem with letting others touch my car after Sam's Club put the lugnuts on with a torque wrench...and I had to break the hub studs off

I hope you mean impact ? Its a good thing to use a torque wrench on wheels,well the final tightening.
I think magnaflow is the only bolt on exhaust for our car,except for some knock offs on eBay,i know borla made a cat back,not sure if they still do tho.
Let others ring in on other manufactures,cause those are the only two that come to my mind.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:25 PM
Yes atomic does a cat back for us. OEM does also

www.gmofhouston.com
Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:46 AM
blue02zee24 wrote:
I think magnaflow is the only bolt on exhaust for our car,except for some knock offs on eBay,i know borla made a cat back,not sure if they still do tho.

There is pacesetter, magnaflow, vibrant, borla, megan, etc.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search