im new to this - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
im new to this
Monday, November 15, 2010 2:12 PM
i see ppl are geting mad that i keep posting up the same thing all i whant to no is could i put the 2200 in to my 96 wicth has a 2.2l could i use the tranny thats on my 96 with the 2200 and do i have to do anyhting to make it work???

Re: im new to this
Monday, November 15, 2010 2:30 PM
It is a violation of the rules to cross post and the answers to your questions could be found by searching.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Monday, November 15, 2010 2:31 PM
so you want to swap to a 2.2 eco?

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Monday, November 15, 2010 2:49 PM
Search but which trans do u have stock in your 96 is it a 4 or 3 speed its either the 4t40 or the 3t40,

Erik Packard
Monday, November 15, 2010 5:36 PM
either trans could be used but 2200 would not work w/o switching harness and computer and depending on yr like a 99 whole car harness from what i have seen.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:06 PM
So you had 3 posts about it. 2 of them got locked, and you made another? WTF!?

Tinkles wrote:It is a violation of the rules to cross post and the answers to your questions could be found by searching.

It's not even searching.... this same damn question is on the forum list, already answered. Not even in any sorta technical way.
Like I said in his other post, this gets asked at least once a week now.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=30&i=56262&t=56262

Welcome to the .org charity. Next time use the search button for yourself, it's not hard to use.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search