Accessories - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Accessories
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:34 AM
Hi,

I'm interested in getting a list of OEM accessories for the 2003+ Sunfire. I've spent a while looking on here and can't really find anything regarding OEM accessories -- lots about engine swaps and mods, etc. At one time I had a link for a catalogue which has since disappeared of the web. I know there were mud flaps, a trunk cargo organizer, a turbocharger kit, etc.

I'm trying to gather some info for posterity's sake to one day show my kids about the first car I ever owned (and still do). I actually recently found a Sunfire dealer brochure on eBay which I bought for a couple bucks in the same spirit.

Any help would be appreciated. A link to some sort of catalogue would be great. I'm only inter Estes in GM OEM parts. Thanks in advance.

Re: Accessories
Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:00 AM
are you talking about having something visual on hand like a brochure?
I know Rockauto.com has a 'literature' section when you are searching for parts. plus its one of the best places to buy factory parts, hands down (price wise). plus theres almost always a picture of the part.

choose make, year, model, engine, then in there will be "literature". sometimes thats a hit or miss as right now for the sunfire all i saw was the Haynes and Transmission overhaul. But if you want visual brochure type stuff, Id say hit up all the jbody forums you can find (and ecotecs) and amazon/ebay/google/bing/etc.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search