Need SHop Please! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need SHop Please!
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:26 PM
Can u please shop these rims on to my 04 cav and maybe if u can a brighter red too..thanks alot

Re: Need SHop Please!
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:30 PM
get a better picture of that rim, and tell me what type it is... honestly NO ONE will use that rim. it has words over it.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:39 PM
ApeX ShoX wrote:get a better picture of that rim, and tell me what type it is... honestly NO ONE will use that rim. it has words over it.

You mean to tell us the master of PS cant take out a little text?

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:42 PM
haha, i can but i dont feel like spending the night done it. ive got things to see, people to do! atleast, what rim is that? i look up the rim on google or sumthing if you name it.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:56 PM
Sheer bordum as made me attempt to take out the text using a different method. Ill post it if it looks ok.

I should be studying for calc....... but photoshops neater.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 7:02 PM
^^
Rofl

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 7:08 PM
they are called ( nakayama schumacher evolution racing black ) i tried searchin for a better pic but all i could get was silver..

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 7:15 PM
Hmm maybe i should study for english to.

Neater...... kinda like strategery.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:21 PM
lol @ Emor8t

here you go, did it quick and made the paint a lil' brighter fer ya.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:22 PM
Hahahah, nvm just noticed now my bad. Those are a little different rims. Haha but they are very similar, hope you still get the picture.

Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:56 PM

the 10 second rim picture fix

Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:06 AM
here you go, one fast one on one of the pictures..I may do the other one a little later on too..but this is why I mostly stopped posting on this forum, everyones turned into these whiny little bitches about everything. Before everyone was just happy to help eachother out with photoshops and whatnot, now its always like, "oh, the angle is off by a half degree" or "oh, there's writing on it." How long does it take to take off the writing? Ten seconds? And if the angle or something is off, why do you even care? Nobody's asking you to win a contest with these, people just want to see what something is going to look like, thats all. In the words of Denis Leary, "Whining @!#$in maggots."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"One look at you, and I know why some animals eat their young."
Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:18 AM
Who's the whiner now? lol.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:04 PM
I'm not really sure how thats considered whining, I was just speaking my mind..but whatever..

----------------------------------------------------------------

"One look at you, and I know why some animals eat their young."
Monday, February 14, 2005 6:27 PM
yea, i'm kinda with rm, i mean, i understand, it would be nice to have pictures nicely set up and whatnot, but photoshop has so many functions, it should be easy to change angles, or take off words...
if all the pictures were perfect, anyone could just use paint to get an idea

but then again, this is done voluntarily, so it would be best to make it as easy as possible, cuz ps does make best quality work.

so yea, my $0.02
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search