photoshop the firebird plz! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
photoshop the firebird plz!
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:31 PM
Heres the pic of the original firebird:

I need the paint scheem trandfered to this pic:

Please transfer the paint scheem from the 1st to the 2nd, I wanta see what it looks like clearer and bigger!

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.

Re: photoshop the firebird plz!
Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:27 PM
Ok, before you guys say anything I know the colors are jacked. This is what I was talking about in another post. I did like the tutorial said for changing colors but sometimes my colors just come out jacked. You guys say adjust saturation or de-saturate or something but I have no clue how to do that. I'm a newb learning =P

Hideous =/ the colors are sooo off its not even funny

Monday, February 14, 2005 2:39 PM
Thanks!

Monday, February 14, 2005 10:45 PM
a green stripe???

desaturate is to turn the color DOWN alot of times when changing colors you should desaturate completely meaning make grayscale/black and white. THEN do the color

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 2:23 PM
i just go on image > adjustments > hue/saturation and change the hue. simple. thats on adobe photoshop cs anyway

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 5:09 PM
dave turner wrote:i just go on image > adjustments > hue/saturation and change the hue. simple. thats on adobe photoshop cs anyway

Thats what I needed to know. Thanks. Everyone keeps saying "Desaturate it" that doesn't help I dunno wtf that is! lol

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:15 PM
Desaturating isnt always the best way to go

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:07 PM
correct. thats why i said ALOT of times. not ALL times

however even tho you can now change the color with the HUE function. you STILL need to learn what saturation is. saturation as in the saturation of the color.

think about getting some color die. u put a lil on a white shirt and it turns that area blue. well the more you put, the BLUER it gets. when the blue area on the shirt cant get any bluer no matter how much more die you put. that is %100 saturation

and when dealing with car images you have to be carefull to not be TOO SATURATED meaning color would be too bright/thick to be realistic. but at the same time if its not saturated enough, the paint loosk thin and washed out and again unrealistic

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:38 PM
Ya, and he forgot the black on the bottom. You guys think ya can transfer the paint scheem? The first pic is of my aunt's old firebird, I want see what it looks loke today.
Thx!

Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:22 PM
[IMG][/IMG]

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search