PSP7: how can i turn the car into line art? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PSP7: how can i turn the car into line art?
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:56 PM
i was wondering if there was a way for me to turn the car into line art for a shirt in PSP7? i am getting ready to try and make shirts for our local group and its one idea i had but i don't know how to go about it. probably cake for you guys.

Re: PSP7: how can i turn the car into line art?
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:59 PM
trace it... theres no filter that just outlines cars. its not that easy. you can make it look close to a sketch but nothing quality for a shirt without a lot of time and effort involved.

post it up and maybe you will get lucky and someone will do it

Friday, February 18, 2005 12:50 AM
first, get psp9 demo for free. 60 day trial. trust me 9 is TONS better

in psp7 there isnt really any way to manage layers (there is but its horrid and not functional)

and just liek old school said its going to take ALOT of time. no filter will give you the quality you want and need

psp tutorials are HARD to find and i hve some on my site that i made. but nothing on what you want, yet.

however, ANY photoshop tutorial will teach and show you enough to figure out how to do it in psp. just soem of the tools are named diff and weird locations etc.

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Friday, February 18, 2005 5:35 AM
can you do line art easily in psp9??? is it just a filter??

Friday, February 18, 2005 12:14 PM
no u cant

u can get images to look close to line art but its usually pretty hairy and unclean

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Friday, February 18, 2005 3:44 PM
is this what u are talking about? It took me about two ours to do, in photoshop, but it would be the same in psp. you have to make a new layer for every part of the car (whole body, windows, mirrors, rims, etc.). If you wanna know how to do it then email me. Bagged98z24@aol.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/CaviRider/DrawingJpeg.jpg

I would post the picture, but its huge and i don't have time to resize it right now, if someone wants to and then post it up feel free.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search