Can someone watermark this for me please? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can someone watermark this for me please?
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:17 AM
Rick from Racecreations keeps stealing my car's images, so until further notice, all pics of my car have been removed from my cardomain site. Can someone please watermark these for me, so he can't steal them again?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Can someone watermark this for me please?
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:15 AM
what do you want it to say

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:18 AM
Jenfur427 wrote:Rick from Racecreations keeps stealing my car's images, so until further notice, all pics of my car have been removed from my cardomain site. Can someone please watermark these for me, so he can't steal them again?

except for the fact that you just put them up on here without a watermark. he can easily take them now.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:37 AM

if you want a different watermark let me know. peace

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:38 AM
oh and do you mind me messin with these pictures in photoshop. i wont post them up anywhere without a watermark on it so no one can use it if youd like.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:44 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:
Jenfur427 wrote:Rick from Racecreations keeps stealing my car's images, so until further notice, all pics of my car have been removed from my cardomain site. Can someone please watermark these for me, so he can't steal them again?

except for the fact that you just put them up on here without a watermark. he can easily take them now.

He's already taken images from me, so posting the same ones again won't do any more damage. I just wanted my name on there somewhere so it doesn't happen again.

Olscool, that's perfect, thank you. Feel to do with them as you wish.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:07 PM
i hope you saved those because i delete them soon after your post. if not let me know and ill post them up again.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:12 PM
i'd take those down since you have them watemarked
can you delete them from photbucket?

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:32 PM
Jenfur427 wrote:
BoltZ22 wrote:

He's already taken images from me, so posting the same ones again won't do any more damage. I just wanted my name on there somewhere so it doesn't happen again.

Olscool, that's perfect, thank you. Feel to do with them as you wish.

if hes already stolen them before, then he already has them with no watermark.... puttin them on a diff set of images will do NOTHING. you can prevent it from happening by people who dont already have ur images but theres nothign you can do about that guy

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:52 AM
^^^Which is I think what she is wanting. I can't blame her though...everyone with nice looking cars should watermark their images if they don't want them used.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 6:04 AM
Took them down from Photobucket. I know I can't do anything about Racecreations, except not post new pics without the watermark. I've already contacted the BBB about them for false advertising, he's saying that I bought my products from him, and that he received those pics from the "manufacturer". WTF ever. I'm not the only one he does this too either. Each time I find a pic of my car on his site or on Ebay, I contact him and he removes it. Until he starts carrying another product that I have on my car, and lo and behold, there's my car again. The last time, he was using a pic of my car's lambo doors, and this time, it was a pic of my VIS hood. Thanks again oldscool.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search