signature picture??? help? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
signature picture??? help?
Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:12 PM
do i have to have a premium membership to use a sugnature? id like to have one of those pictures of my ride as a signature.. can anyone tell me how?

Re: signature picture??? help?
Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:54 PM
post pix of your car in the request a sig message. and ask politely once its done then edit your profile and there will be a spot where your you can add your sig. you need to be able to do remote linking of your pictures. so get a cardomain site. or just sign up for a free account with photobucket.com. email me if you have more questions.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:55 PM
or just post back here and i will check this topic

Monday, February 28, 2005 10:01 AM
Go to the "Newbies" section of the board. Its listed right under general. Read through the sticky that says "How to post pictures" about half way through or so there is a great example on how to post a signature. Has pictures and everything. If you read that and still screw it up then you dont deserve a signature. LOL. But yea like stated just go to the post in this section that says "Signature Request" post pictures of your car and a general idea of what you want. Someone will whip you one up pretty quick and easy.

You can use http://www.imageshack.us to post your pictures rather easy and free.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search