Car Club Sticker - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Club Sticker
Monday, February 28, 2005 10:05 AM
Hey guys, I have been learning photoshop and have given this a try and have come up with nothing I've liked so far. Would someone be willing to make a sticker design. I want it on a white background so you can see it good and we can take the design down and have stickers made.

You choose the color/font what ever. Just make sure its not too exotic. We want to be able to read it and pretty easily make it a sticker.

The club name is Import Extacy (I know extacy is spelt wrong but it looks so much better then the correct spelling)

I even thought about somthing maybe like Import eXTaCy so the XTC is exagerated and makes it look like the abbreviation XTC. Depends on the font you use and how its done. Could be good or bad.

Thanks a ton guys.

P.S. if someone does a really kick ass design and I absolutely love it and end up making stickers outta it. I would have no problem tossing a few bux your way in paypal or even just send you an envelope with a few bux.

Re: Car Club Sticker
Monday, February 28, 2005 2:28 PM
Small change, its not worth cashing out or what ever for paypal. So who ever's design I use for a sticker, i'll buy them a month of premium membership to the .org. I'm sure Dave will like that better to =P

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search