Creative Draft Hacked! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Creative Draft Hacked!
Monday, February 28, 2005 5:43 AM
For those of you that are memebrs at Creative Draft, the site has been hacke byed Game Over. I have no clue what this means. Nathaniel, i hope evrything gets worked out bro, cuz that site was awesome. If you or any other members know what we can do to help, post here.

Creative Draft
Creative Draft Member

Re: Creative Draft Hacked!
Monday, February 28, 2005 6:11 AM
Dang! I knew I should've refreshed before I hit post.

Oh well, Mods, feel free to delete my topic.

And Nate, in case the other thread gets deleted before you read it, either you or articzap let us know a timeframe of when everything will be back up.

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:29 AM
pretty screwed up stuff isnt it.....hopefully they can get it fixed.

Creative Draft
Creative Draft Member
Monday, February 28, 2005 6:45 AM
dang that sucks! what the hell would you want to hack a site and just delete a few things for????? how retarded!!

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:58 AM
I noticed that this morning as well, it sucks.

Have a good one,
Justin

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:04 AM
awe sucks!

i feel teh world is goin to end now.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Monday, February 28, 2005 8:59 AM
as long as nate had a back up, it should all be good. since all they seemed to delete were all the posts. didn't see anything else touched. well, nate when you see it all, let us know when it'll be back up. and what a crappy time, the voting for the contest was suppose to be going up!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, February 28, 2005 9:31 AM
i wouldnt know what that site is like sence i got banned for no reason
Monday, February 28, 2005 11:49 AM
first of all chris m- stop playing dumb we already had this conversation in email. YOU KNOW UR LIEING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND I KNOW IT TO! u were banned because you "and all your friends" happen to have the exact same ip and the story you gave is imposible

ANYWAYS

everyone check the site for info about whats going to happen

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Monday, February 28, 2005 12:10 PM
it was just me and one other friend
Monday, February 28, 2005 12:12 PM
wether it was u and 10 other "people" or one other made up person it really doesnt matter. your story is a lie. get over it. maybe next tiem you should just not try and cheat.

drop the subject this is not the place to discuss this matter

Monday, February 28, 2005 5:13 PM
Well Nath.. Im not registered anymore??? I dont know why i am not a member anymore. Should i sign back up? And if i find out who did this i swear they better pray they have every anti-virus program ever made.

<a href="http://creativedraft.com/phpBB-2.0.10/phpBB2">Creative Draft Image Manipulation Board</a>
Monday, February 28, 2005 5:21 PM
brandon i have no idea what happened to your account. go ahead and sign back up. if i find your username somewhere ill fix it back up with yoru post count and all.

after you sign back up pm me what u think yoru cd bucks might have been

Monday, February 28, 2005 5:40 PM
That really sucks. Nate if theres anything I can do to help you out with getting it back in order let me know.

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:23 PM
Dude no offense, but its your own fault, it was only a matter of time before it happened. This was a worm that came out in December (look up the Sanity worm) and was an exploit of some bugs in phpbb. You should have upgraded your phpbb code months ago to prevent it. I hope you at least upgraded this time otherwise you are going to be hacked again.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:11 AM
Dave-

in the post titled "????" that isnt currently viewable at CD i posted in your nearly exact words.

it was %100 my fault and i already told everyone that on CD. i have known about the bug in phpbb 2.0.10 since it was found in december.

However, Due to my life's recent obligations i have not been provided with the kind of time to do the upgrade. i work over full time hours plus go to school as well as a bunch of family members health and care issues that have been VERY hard on me and stressfull.

The upgrade to my site would have taken DAYS of modding to complete due to the high amount of custom mods done to the code. It should have and needed to be done, but as I explained above I just couldn’t do it, and I DO regret it VERY much and I apologize to EVERYONE

all of my image manipulation interests are done in the very few hours i get here and there late at night. and frankly i think i have done a pretty good job doing everything i have done with my site considering the TREMENDOUS stress and obligations I have been under. 90+ members 3000+ posts within UNDER 3 months of the site being up, and no advertising besides my sig chris’s sig and brandons sig on here. And my sig on 1 other car forum.

--------------------------------------------
I explained all this to everyone at CD and was truly touched.

Everyone at CD is %100 understanding of the whole situation. And has been SUPER nice to me and back me up big time. It REALLY meant a lot to me. Makes me proud to be around them all.

To the regular crew at CD id like to say thank you. Thank you for being who you guys are. A group of people that are all extremely nice understanding talented helping and honorable. I am truly honered to have ALL of you on my site.

And again I apologize for all of this. Any free time I have is going to updating and getting back as much information as I can.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:46 AM
u do a awsome job Nate, keep up the great work !!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search