SKILLED IN CAD?????? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SKILLED IN CAD??????
Friday, January 28, 2005 10:56 PM
Hey guys and girls,
I figure this would be the best place to shout this out......
I need someone trained in CAD, who might be interested in replicating some interior/exterior parts for me.

NOW I AM NOT ASKING THIS AS A PERSONAL FAVOR>>>>>>In fact, this thread may give you a little more info:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=45&i=44184&t=44184

Any questions? feel free to email me.....
travisroweuc@hotmail.com

THANKS TONS IN ADVANCE. <br>

speed costs money, i have little money, so i have little speed. Donations are appreciated =)

Re: SKILLED IN CAD??????
Friday, January 28, 2005 11:55 PM
i graduated from college w/ cad. i have 2002 on my comp. i might be able to help you depending on what you need and if you have all the dimensions <br>

Saturday, January 29, 2005 9:13 AM
i graduate as a cad draftsman, i have 2004 and 2005 arch desktop. you can send me dimensions of waht you want as well.

Saturday, January 29, 2005 9:58 PM
i have all of what you need let me know im runnin autocad2002, mechanical cad 2005, and arch 2005.......

if you need 3-d models i can do if you need like blue prints i can have them with in 2 hours let me know man.... <br>

!!!jbody Customs!!! yo hit me up if you need anything!
streetfire2006
Saturday, January 29, 2005 10:15 PM
I am very very good with CAD but i don't have a copy here at home, but i took 3 years of classes on CAD drawing.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/oyyci
http://photobucket.com/albums/d170/Oyyci/
Sunday, January 30, 2005 8:54 PM
my friend is really good in CAD.....ill ask him tommrow and tell him to post, see what he can do for you <br>

Sunday, January 30, 2005 9:23 PM
i know nothing about cad <br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 1:05 PM
yeah man im goin to skewl as we speak for it and have been in it already for four years at my highskewl so let me know........

!!!jbody Customs!!! yo hit me up if you need anything!
streetfire2006
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:49 AM
im 97cavy22 friend. If you give me some dimensions and something to go by ill see if i cant help you out.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:22 PM
I also have Cad 2004, Arch Desk 2004, SoftPlan, ect...
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:38 PM
I too go to streetfire's school and have been in the program for 3 years and have two 1st place ribbions and a second place ribbions in Mechanical CAD, and Arc CAD. Though i dont know how streetfire has completed 4 years of CAD programs since we are both juniors. Those with degrees in Drafing would be ur best bet in help.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search