***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 15***** - Page 3 - Image Manipulation Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: ***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 15*****
Monday, March 14, 2005 4:48 PM
Thanks bolts whenevr you get around to it is cool...unless someone else gets it first...:-)

Kandyman?? thats like a 30sec job man! only i dont have photoshop on this system... and i dont have internet at home(damn woman!).....im at work(@!#$ this place)... :-(
if i had it at home ide b doing sigs for people too...

btw Bolts? i like the (type of)background in Brandons sig....hint hint

Matt

http://members.cardomain.com/mattlb2200

Quote:

What day is it again?.... I don't sleep enough.....

Monday, March 14, 2005 5:14 PM
hey ya go.

tried something else too. if i can find some more time i'll probably do more to it.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, March 14, 2005 6:23 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:Kandyman: so do you want me to just cut off the gmscb part or to cut it off and then make the image 500x200. let me know and i'll do it for you. not a bother at all.

Brandon Schmidt: all i know is that i made that sig for him back in Nov. i believe. it is a photoshopped pic to begin with.

Red2ZCavi: if i can find some time i'll make you one. don't know when though. schools starting back up this week.

YES I KNOW.... I PHOTOSHOPPED IT IT WAS A PICTURE OF MY CAR ON HUNINGTON BEACH.. I SHAVED THE DOORS LOWERED IT AND PUT DISC BRAKES ALL AROUND.. LOL IM JUST WONDERING WTF HES DOING WITH IT IN HIS SIG..

Monday, March 14, 2005 6:25 PM
he got the pic on my cardomain site..

Monday, March 14, 2005 6:26 PM
well i guess he's pretending to be you. cuz before he asked for a sig of it. he put it up in the IM forums saying a friend of his shopped it for him or some @!#$ like that.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, March 14, 2005 11:52 PM
i was lookin to see if someone could make me a sig like the one i have below, except to put the toronto skyline in the background instead of the tress. i like the way it blends and everything and would like to keep the same effect if possible. if not, then anything goes.

thx for any help.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:54 AM
bolt ur sig talent is always getting better. good job and keep it up

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:53 AM
Would someone please make me a sig, her are the best pictures of my rides. 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt, 1983 Chevy Camaro, 1988 k1500 Pickup. I also included a picture of a bowtie i would like to include in it and maybe the phrasse "all go no show". Thanks

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:25 AM
hehe... im premi now...lol

Matt

Quote:

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:55 AM
i really need a sig made, i have tryed and tryed to get somthing i like and that i can use for a while, but it just doesnt work. thanks

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:58 AM
my main colors i like are silver and black, can you stick with those and do a tight ass design around the car. another name to add on is "silverBULLET"

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:14 AM
yeah boltz thanx for the sig but if possible can ya change the font that my name is in please.... If possible i'd like SonicFire in a font called 911Porscha and the GT in a font called Revolution.... i have both fonts so if ya need then lemme know and ill email them to ya... usually the GT is a font size or two above the sonicfire

better yet

911 Porscha
Revolution

its just that those two fonts are the ones i airbrushed on the hood of my car so if possible can ya make that little change for me....... other then that everything is excellent/amazing

thanx man

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:37 AM
BoltZ22 wrote:hey ya go.

tried something else too. if i can find some more time i'll probably do more to it.

hey i like the sig.. do u think u could put a picture of my license plate somewhere on it? ill try to find a pic.. thanx

these r the only pix i have of my plates i made one on dmv website..lol if it doesnt work let me know ill take a better pic of the plate thanx a alot

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:51 AM
common guys anyone do the sig for me?? please

gracias...

Matt

Quote:

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:06 PM
^^^ has to remember that these guys make these sigs on their own free time and sometimes they dont feel like makin sigs

hold ya hosses man they'll get you.......

patience grasshopper

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:17 PM
SonicFireGT wrote:^^^ has to remember that these guys make these sigs on their own free time and sometimes they dont feel like makin sigs

hold ya hosses man they'll get you.......

patience grasshopper

lol... i know that... guess im just impatiant....

"hold ya hosses"...lol

<pulls tightly on the rains---"waaaoooo hossie">

Matt

Quote:

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:34 AM
^bump

Matt

Quote:

Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:35 PM
can some make me a new sig pleas.

Monday, March 21, 2005 12:55 PM
From Red2.ZCavi on March 13th!! wrote:Hey guys... i think its time i got a real sig so if anyone can do it for me ide really appreciate that...

No idea what i want so just do whatever you think would look good.... the only thing ask is that you use a pic of the motor, inside the trunk, a couple outside pics looking at the car and add my handle in there some where.... also if you need to crop the pics thats not a prob.. ok well thats it hook it up guys... thanks

do what you can guys... thanks

^bumpity-bump-bump....

anyone making sigs anymore??

Monday, March 21, 2005 3:05 PM
bumped yea i knwo you guys are busy but thought i would mov ethis up so we dont loose it.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:01 AM
anyone bored enough to chop me up a concept pic and a non-concept sig here's the pic to work with and the pic of my concept. I'd like to see one concept rear with the inner tails removed and one without them removed. and duals would be nice too

and a new sig since I got the most idiotic forum warning EVER "Sig is too big, 500x200 is max, yours is 400x195+ 15 for the text.". I've had the same sig forever, way to go.
So, any takers?

and here's my paint scheme, don't worry about the wing. thanks

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:02 AM
anyone bored enough to chop me up a concept pic and a non-concept sig here's the pic to work with and the pic of my concept. I'd like to see one concept rear with the inner tails removed and one without them removed. and duals would be nice too

and a new sig since I got the most idiotic forum warning EVER "Sig is too big, 500x200 is max, yours is 400x195+ 15 for the text.". I've had the same sig forever, way to go.
So, any takers?

and here's my paint scheme, don't worry about the wing. thanks

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:46 PM

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:08 PM
hey man, we are doing this for free and in are spare time, so dont get excited, anyways, you should host pics elsewhere besides cardomain, because their logo is on all the pics, anyways i threw this together for ya dont know if u like it but here ya go

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:26 AM
cc- i think alot of your sigs could benifit from anice border around the inside images. ie the three smaller images in that last sig, if they had a simple clean border i THINK it might make it look a little less cluttered.

anyways keep it up

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search