***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 15***** - Page 4 - Image Manipulation Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: ***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 15*****
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:59 AM
CC: I am digging that Silverhawk sig, so damn simple I love it. I just wish that the original pic didn't have the door cut off.

Have a good one,
Justin

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:27 AM
hey chevy boy looks good but a small req... the pic of the car from the back could you either move it down and resize it to match the other two or just take it out... whichever you think looks better... thanks again good work..!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:08 AM
here are 2 different ones, hope u like

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:49 AM
very nice..! thank you chevy boy

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:41 PM
can i get this truck in a sig like sort of blacked out . but you can still know what it is like a sort of preview idk how to explain it hope some one does. thanks in advance
and also in it can there be some sort of background your choice and the words It's Coming Winter 2006 . something along those lines. o and please dont let that paint ont he hood show its ulgy

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:43 PM
^^^^ sorry wrong picture

Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:21 PM

-i would like my car superimposed on the state.
-please make the state level b/c its crooked in the pic.
-if you could make the pic of the state all yellow with the state outlined in blue, that'd be sweet.
-i would like my car to be on the part of the state near Parkersburg, if that's possible--if not, then anywhere there's room on the pic will do.

here's a pic just to show where Parkersburg is located.

THANKS!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:25 PM

-i would like my car superimposed on the state.
-if you could make the pic of the state all yellow with the state outlined in blue, that'd be sweet. Also, remove the text on there.
-i would like my car to be on the part of the state near Parkersburg, if that's possible--if not, then anywhere there's room on the pic will do just fine.

here's a pic just to show where Parkersburg is located.

THANKS!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:27 PM
don't mind my first post, the wrong pic went up

Thursday, March 24, 2005 4:32 PM
Holy mother of god your car is sexy. =o

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:44 PM
Could someone make me a new sig since my car has such changed......

Here are the pics. have fun with them, but I do ask make it look good (i have seen some of the sigs you have made and they look good..)

Friday, March 25, 2005 12:06 PM
Hey whats up I'm looking for a new sign that will include my bass my nickname "Stetch" and my car I'm looking for maybe a dark background I dont kno really. Just something creative.
Thanks here are the pics
my car

my bass

thanks stetch

"Sometimes ya just gotta go...."
Friday, March 25, 2005 10:04 PM
Well I tried to make a sig myself i failed. I am scared i am goin to get in trouble for it bein to big plus i dont think i have the right photo editing software. Was wondering if someone to hook me up with a sig anything you. Here are some pics of the cavy use what ever pics you want really dont care. As far as background again dont really care maybe some kind of beach like Destin FL love that place. Thank you so much

2nd place is the 1st loser
Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:10 PM
don't worry about making me a sig--made my own, however crappy it may be

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:02 AM
Hello guys

I am requesting a sig please, this is my first time asking for a sig and i would really appreciate it if anybody can make me one Also if it's ok, is it possible to do a lil photoshop. Just rims thats all . Thanks alot

1 - My idea was to take my car 2003 cavi black and put on the Axis TC Evo rims. If u have like a blue backround of somekind that would be great
and maybe put my j-body name in it as well ( 2o3cavi ) and the lil canadian flag in the corner make it small please . Thank you so much.

1- My car

2- My rims

3- An org member with this photoshop done to his car and i thought maybe it would be easier to use these Axis Evo rims off this pic then using my own pic. And also make the lip blue instead of red. Thanks

4- LiL Canadian flag if u can put it on the corner of sig and make it small Thanks

5- This is just one of my best friends and shes hot so if you want and you have time put her in the sig but you DONT have to at all. It was just suggestion and it really doesnt matter to me.

I wanna Thank you guys in advance and i know you will do good work and if possible ill even make a small donation (paypal) if i really like the sig Thank you so much

~*Gilles*~

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:06 AM
Oooops sorry i forgot to add my email. And to the guys thats doing my sig (Nathaniel etc....) I can also give you guys a ** Free gmail invite ** So let me know. Thanks.

plourdo@gmail.com

or

beverlyhillsgilles@gmail.com

~*Gilles*~

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:12 AM
Also i just realize that the flag pic has cardomain all over it so im gonna try again and see if i can get rid of the cardomain thingy.

Here u go.. Thanks again and sorry for all this mix up. not used to posting pics

~*Gilles*~

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:07 PM
looks like I need to move to Canada

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:24 PM

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:24 PM
Hey, does anyone know how to upload pics from your desktop? i dont know what the http addy is for pics already on your puter. Any help and ill post some up. thanks guys.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:26 AM
Kill Box wrote:Hey, does anyone know how to upload pics from your desktop? i dont know what the http addy is for pics already on your puter. Any help and ill post some up. thanks guys.

you have to upload them to a image host first. THEN you can post them here.

www.imageshack.us

www.photobucket.com

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:26 AM
read the sticky DUH lol. Just giving you a hard time.

2nd place is the 1st loser
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:02 PM

Alright, here's my idea. I want dimebag on the far right side, as much of him as you can without the sig being too tall, and still have room for one line of text, then just be creative with the back ground, and on the left side, I want it to have the dates 8/20/66 - 12/8/04. Well, that's it, thanks in advance.

Tim

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Hey man is that a Cavalier?" "Yeah." What you got in it?" "It's stock." "Oh."
Dimebag
Darrell
Abbott
R.I.P
8/20/66
12/8/04
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:04 PM
looking for a sig that is outilned with a chevy bowtie featuring the fallowing pics..
I would like the size to be 562x150

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/745000-745999/745995_16.jpg

http://www.ecotecpower.com/images/ecotecpower_header_1.jpg

http://re2.mm-b.yimg.com/image/1179706392

Thanks

Thursday, March 31, 2005 2:07 AM
Just looking for an update of this:

With Tommy Boy at the top instead of Brutus.

Also please use this for the left side:

And the right would be the same here is the full size pic:

Also you could put your name in the lower right if you wish and replace the "niente senze lotta" with 2K3 Chevy.

Please leave me enough room for a line of text below it and still be within the sig requirements for this site.

Thank you!

My 2k3 Chevy | Nebraska Region SCCA
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search