Tail light conversion..... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tail light conversion.....
Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:15 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could possibly put these sunfire tail lights (center and all) on the cavalier. I have been thinking about this instead of doing the carbon fiber bezel and wanted to know what it would look like. I think all you need to do is flip the pic of the cavalier and it should be at the perfect angle......I hope. Thanks in advance guys

Here's the pics

here's a link if ^^this^^ pic is a red X.

I hope these work, if not, just let me know and I will try and find different ones.

BTW, whoever's sunfire I'm using is sweet, I hope you don't mind.........

Re: Tail light conversion.....
Friday, March 18, 2005 10:23 AM
Here is a quick chop of it, not all that bad looking to be honest. My mouse is being a freaking dickhead and is having some jittering problems (explaining the jagged masking)

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, March 18, 2005 3:14 PM
Yeah, that looks pretty good. I might just have to try that out.

Thanks a bunch Justin

Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:54 PM
nobling wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if you could possibly put these sunfire tail lights (center and all) on the cavalier. I have been thinking about this instead of doing the carbon fiber bezel and wanted to know what it would look like. I think all you need to do is flip the pic of the cavalier and it should be at the perfect angle......I hope. Thanks in advance guys

Here's the pics

here's a link if ^^this^^ pic is a red X.

I hope these work, if not, just let me know and I will try and find different ones.

BTW, whoever's sunfire I'm using is sweet, I hope you don't mind.........

yes the four door cav and fire are the same the tails are interchangable deck lid, bumper and all are the same

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:39 PM
Schweet

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:33 AM
plus, the inner tails actually light up on the 4-door fires... now that is cool.

i think it looks good, and i've never seen it on a 2 door cav. i say go for it!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:57 PM
Hell yeah, I say next paycheck, I will head to U Wrench It and see if I can't find one......hehehe, and I will definitely post pics when I get it done.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search