Need an image chopped please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need an image chopped please
Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:03 AM
Hey everyone,

I need a favor from someone! I need this logo to have the white part at the top (hard to see I know on this background) cut off, so that it is just the shape of the logo itself, with nothing else there.

I am not sure if it is possible, or how hard it is, but I would really appreciate if someone could do this for me!

Thanks!

Proud member of PreciZion

Re: Need an image chopped please
Sunday, March 20, 2005 2:39 PM
is this what you were looking for. It was not hard at all took about 3 seconds.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:43 PM
Awsome!! Thank you very much! Was easy for you, but I do not even have a photoshop program on this computer, let alone use one... lol Thanks again, much appreciated!

Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:49 PM
Damn, sorry! For whatever reason, it wants to be a rectangle. When I paste it into Paint, it still has the white parts above the curved top of the logo...

Any reason why it will not just take to the shape of the logo itself?

Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:24 PM
ram air wrote:Damn, sorry! For whatever reason, it wants to be a rectangle. When I paste it into Paint, it still has the white parts above the curved top of the logo...

Any reason why it will not just take to the shape of the logo itself?

nope...images have to be square unless they're a PNG or GIF or something with transparencies...in which case it's still square, it's just that the white part is transparent, and lets what's behind it show through..

what exactly are you wanting to do?

Monday, March 21, 2005 6:54 AM
Ahhhh, thanks!

I am pasting these logo's over pics of cars in our Solo 1 & 2 club.

See, when I paste it onto the pic, the white background of the logo shows up, making the pic look funny... What I was hoping to do was to just have the logo itself there to paste onto the pics. It is not going to be hosted on the internet, just printed.

Thanks for your help!

Monday, March 21, 2005 3:30 PM
I made the pic a gif with a transparent backgrounf if you post the cars I can put the logo on them ifyou want just explain what you want done and i can do it in photoshop it will much neater than if it were done it paint let me know.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search