Quick rim chop please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Quick rim chop please
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:59 AM
I would do it myself, but i only have a @!#$ty paint program.. Does anyone know where i can get a copy of photoshop? Or do i have to buy it?

I don't know if it's a problem but these wheels have no tires, they are also 18"...

You can drop it to if you want... But only like 1.75"

My Sunfire

Re: Quick rim chop please
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:42 AM
whats up, do a search in google for torrents. maybe isohunt or torrent reactor. you will nedd a client to download it. bit commet or azureus. once you got one of those installed you need to go to the torrent search pages listed above and search for adobe photoshop. that should produce a link that you click on and the dl will start.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:41 AM
Well i decovered that i'm no good at photoshoping.... I did find some better pics though. Colud someonr please do this for me, i'm not picky and it don't need to be perfect, but i found some better pics.

Use any pic you want, I just wanna have something to get excited about for the summer..
Thanx..

My Sunfire
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:44 AM
Oh yeah... How do you think they'd look if the centers were painted gloss black?? I've been going back and fourth with this... I like the look of black wheels with a machined lip on a blue car... Thoughts?

My Sunfire
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:36 AM
well, if you had a half decent pic of your car.... as in BIGGER!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:30 PM
sorry, don't have any yet.. Those pics were taken last summer, and thats the size the camera was set too, it's spring now and it's impossable to keep it clean, threw the mud and snow. I just wanted an idea of what it would look like thats all.. If its a pain or doesn't work then nevermind.

My Sunfire
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search