In a bind..... Hood Design...please help - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In a bind..... Hood Design...please help
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:21 PM
well heres my dilemma................
this is my current hood design that i airbrushed myself

i am very fond of it.......the modified trinity symbol is a very centimental symbol to me so ima try to keep it.............. as it the sonicfire gt

however..........im getting this hood in a couple of weeks.........

and im stumped about how im gonna incorperate that logo onto the new hood

i only have those pictures of the new hood and i hope whiteboy doesnt mind me using them for this

heres more of the artwork........

this one was off of the side of my 97sunfire but its the same logo

any help is greatly appreciated

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple

Re: In a bind..... Hood Design...please help
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:33 PM
also if you want to.... come up with some other designs....
also if ytou could..... the new hood will have the eyelids molded on

the old hood is gonna be hung up in my bedroom

i just figger that the artwork on my hood is one of the key features of my car.. without it... it just feels like another red sunfire with a blitz front

Sonicfire in a font called 911Porscha and the GT in a font called Revolution....
heres the links to the fonts
porscha911
revolution

thanx everyone who will try to help me

OH and please remember my airbrushing skills are still a bit limit so nothing too extreme please

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:34 PM
i think it would look tits if u made it smaller and put it on top of the scoop, just the symbol, stroked in black and filled in white.. maybe some lightning down around it again.. but i like the simple look of just the symbol..

peace

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Saturday, March 26, 2005 3:45 PM
hmmmmm ill think about it....... i kinda wanna see it photo shopped first

Saturday, March 26, 2005 4:54 PM
dirty elf wrote:i think it would look tits if u made it smaller and put it on top of the scoop, just the symbol, stroked in black and filled in white.. maybe some lightning down around it again.. but i like the simple look of just the symbol..

and then put the "SonicFireGT" on both sides of the scoops.

thats the only thing that i can think of that'll work decent with that hood. the symbol is easy to find room for but the name just doesn't seem to be that easy to place on that hood. i don't have the time right now to shop something up for you (plus i only have like one post left for the month after this). otherwise i would shop the idea above.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, March 26, 2005 6:25 PM
Whipped this up real quick. Tried to keep it subtle and clean but effective, I think it looks goooood.

Saturday, March 26, 2005 9:59 PM
if you got rid of the sonicfire gt, i think it would look better. just my taughts.

Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:17 PM
dirty elf wrote:i think it would look tits if u made it smaller and put it on top of the scoop, just the symbol, stroked in black and filled in white.. maybe some lightning down around it again.. but i like the simple look of just the symbol..

peace

its gonna be a custom mixed silver... i mixed a gallon of it last year and im down to about a pint and a half which should be more then enough when i reduce it.... its a silver that likes to reflect light really well.... dunno how i mixed it but ill prolly never be able to get it like that again...

luckily if i go with jbodied's type of set up ill be able to stencil the trinity symbol with my contact paper(clear like an overhead sheet and clings to the surface wth no adhesive gunk afterwards..) so its not crooked like my current hood.... it might be kinda hard to replicate the kinda lightning that he put in that PS..... but thanx for the ideas keepem comin... all input is greatly appreciated

Monday, March 28, 2005 3:26 PM
hey jbodied..... can you put a blue around the symbol and the lightning? like on the current hood.... if you could id greatly appreciate it
also can ya eye lid it?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:38 PM
any other takers? please

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:25 PM

Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:54 PM
can someone please eyelids this good, fade black out of the scoop and put the trinity symbol in the middle of the black

id greatly appreciate it..... also can you try to put it on my car and match the red

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search