photoshop please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
photoshop please
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:50 PM
these rims javascript:popupWindow('http://www.wheelstudio.com/catalog/popup_image.php/pID/1995/image/0')

on an 04 2 door white cavi

thanks for the help
03blazedcavi

Re: photoshop please
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:05 PM
post the pics of the car and the rims at the same angle and someone will do it please read the sticky at the top of the forum it will give you this info. If you follow those guide lines someone will gladly do it for you.
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:23 PM
here's the wheel he wants; wheel
and the a car: yellow '04 cavalier coupe
i know the car's yellow, but with photoshop you can fix this relatively easy, if that's all that's stopping you, here's how. go to hue/saturation, change the yellow to a very light blue that looks like it might be a very faint reflection of the sky, and drop the saturation down almost all the way. hide that, image > mode > cmyk, go to channels make the c only one visable. use the magic wand tool to select the white. make all channels visable. use the negative selection lasso tool (lasso tool +alt / command) to deselect any red (lights, trunk bezel etc). once you have only the body of the car selected, go to levels. drag the grey (middle) slider to the left, and do the same with the white slider to make it brighter. unhide the hue/saturation level and the car should be white (some tweeking may be needed). after that you just gotta throw on the wheels and adjust levels appropriately for the lighting of the car and it's surroundings. i'd do this myself, but dont' have photoshop on this computer. hope this helps, enjoy photoshopin.

I'm making the back of my car look good first.
After all, Civics need something nice to look at...
Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:25 AM
behold, the power of photoshop.... or something like that

hope you like.

I'm making the back of my car look good first.
After all, Civics need something nice to look at...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search