Does anyone on here make sigs anymore? - Image Manipulation Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Does anyone on here make sigs anymore?
Friday, April 01, 2005 9:41 AM

Re: Does anyone on here make sigs anymore?
Friday, April 01, 2005 10:20 AM
definatly not if you dont post the images hard enough to get one if you do post the images... unless your nitro that is...

Check Out my Car Domain Page

Friday, April 01, 2005 10:54 AM
Sorry lol

Friday, April 01, 2005 10:55 AM

Friday, April 01, 2005 12:02 PM
First, there is a sig request thread below you can post your pics to get a sig made.

Secondly,
Red2.ZCavi wrote:definatly not if you dont post the images hard enough to get one if you do post the images... unless your nitro that is...

Well Nitro's is a contest so of course people are going to contribute their sigs to it because there is a payoff at the end. We do these sigs because we enjoy working in the programs that we do and it helps accel our imagination. This isn't our job, we do this because we enjoy it. I personally have stopped making them all the time because I am not having as much fun as I use to.

This has been going on for YEARS now, if some members start slacking, new ones pop up and take over. There are going to be dead spots in getting stuff out because we have lives.

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, April 01, 2005 12:12 PM
Brandon G: Your call if you like it or not, quick and simple.

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, April 01, 2005 1:08 PM
Hey Brandon G...

Didn't you already posted in the sig request thread. Geeeze your pretty impatient dude, Give it time these guys work hard and they do it for free. I'm actually surprise he made u one. Now be nice and send him 5$ paypal hehe.....

Nice job Justin

~*Gilles*~

Friday, April 01, 2005 1:22 PM
Red2.ZCavi wrote:definatly not if you dont post the images hard enough to get one if you do post the images... unless your nitro that is...
and you wonder why no one wanted make you a sig.

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:08 PM
jason rubito wrote:
and you wonder why no one wanted make you a sig.

and that is??

Check Out my Car Domain Page

Friday, April 01, 2005 5:45 PM
there is a sig request thread for a reason.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search