Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Adobe Photoshop CS2
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:20 PM
yes, that's right..i believe it came out yesterday...

i didn't even know they were working on another version!!!

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfeatures.html

^ there's a list of the new features...the Vanishing Point tool looks INCREDIBLE...

i've been working in regular Photoshop CS for almost 2 years now, so i'm anxious to see if they fixed my personal pet peeves...one outstanding thing i see is that layer "linking" is now gone, and you can control multiple layers at once by simpy selecting them now...no more "link each later....make layer set via linked...unlink each one.."

anyhow...i tried searching for it on DC++ and didn't get any results (shame on me )

it might be worth the $149 upgrade price tho...

i bet the copy protection on this one is gonna be insane.

Re: Adobe Photoshop CS2
Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:10 AM
looks fawking awesome

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:20 AM
The vanishing point feature is pimp, reason alone to spend to 150 to upgrade to it, at least for us architecture students.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:15 AM
yup, time to make an offer to work to upgrade my CS. WOO HOO!!! They did it before for my After Effects 6.5 Upgrade, now it is time for the PS upgrade. That vanishing tool looks wicked. I am going to have a blast with that one.

Have a good one,
Justin

Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:47 AM
Justin Cox wrote: That vanishing tool looks wicked. I am going to have a blast with that one.

heck yeah, man...did you watch the little video they did on it?? freaking AMAZING...my friend and i were flipping out when we saw that yesterday...

Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:56 AM
gah...apparently it's only available for PREORDER on their site...they say it ships in May...dammit...

Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:02 AM
xOPETHx wrote:heck yeah, man...did you watch the little video they did on it?? freaking AMAZING...my friend and i were flipping out when we saw that yesterday...

Yeah, I love watching the examples because it makes me want to go out and pick it up as soon as possible. That Vanishing Tool is going to have soooo many great uses.

The new Image Warp feature is pretty interesting as well. I like it is individually broken up in panes so you could edit each one to get a desired effect.

Have a good one,
Justin

Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:07 AM
I'm still pissed that the shortcuts in PC CS are all bass ackwards. Seriously, every other windows program can conform to the shortcut keys, why can't CS?

Ticks me off that everytime I hit "ALT-F-A" I get the damn "Open As" box, that shortcut was always "Save As" on every other software I used.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:30 AM
Shifted wrote:

Ticks me off that everytime I hit "ALT-F-A" I get the damn "Open As" box, that shortcut was always "Save As" on every other software I used.

lol i always thought "Save As" was generally Ctrl-S or Ctrl-Shift-S or something similar...what programs do you use where it's different?

Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:15 AM
I'll buy the old copy from anyone who is upgrading. Send me an email.
Thanks.

^CLICK ME TO SEE HOW I BUILT EVERYTHING^ How To in Interior Forum
Friday, April 15, 2005 10:37 AM
Holly crap that was sweeeet!

Sunday, April 17, 2005 10:58 AM
xOPETHx wrote:
Shifted wrote:

lol i always thought "Save As" was generally Ctrl-S or Ctrl-Shift-S or something similar...what programs do you use where it's different?
Both work. Save-as is Ctrl+S or Alt+F+A

]
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search