Rim shop please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rim shop please
Friday, April 01, 2005 2:16 AM
Can someone please shop these wheels on my car? Im having a real hard time try to find out what wheels i want to use, the actual wheel size will be 18s. Theres 2 pictures hopefully the angles will work. Im not totally sure my car will look good with gunmetal wheels because the sun changes the way the paint color looks so much although thats the style id like to go with, Thanks

[IMG]

Bruce
red03ecotec

Re: Rim shop please
Friday, April 01, 2005 2:23 AM
I forgot to add, can you make the wing the same color as my car. Thanks

Bruce
red03ecotec

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:45 PM
i'll do the chops later tonight if no one else has, but i would say the first ones!! i think they'd fit better... if you had a cleaner car, like a non-aggressive kit, then i would say the second ones...

Friday, April 01, 2005 10:28 PM
here are two, i couldnt find the other wheel on wheelmax so the car domain logo doesnt show up...

the first one isnt as good as the second... but i still like the second ones better.
i think the other wheels i couldnt find would look better...
give me the name and brand, or just a link straight to the big pic, and i'll see what i can do with that one too...

Friday, April 01, 2005 11:23 PM
go with the 5 spoke style in gun metal

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:57 AM
Thanks Godspeed, the name of the other wheels are Katana VR6, the color is gunmetal. Could you make the wing the same color as my car also if thats not to much trouble. So far i like the second ones better and ill be getting the drift style front so the front wont look as aggressive soon.

Bruce
red03ecotec

Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:46 PM
Can anyone Shop the 1st set of wheels and make the wing the same color please?

Bruce
red03ecotec

Friday, April 08, 2005 3:45 PM
i think your car looks great for an ECO, and i personally would keep the rims u have, but thats just my opinion. but if u go with any, i would say go with the ones on the far right, they look nice.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search