my new car... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my new car...
Monday, April 11, 2005 10:08 AM
here is a side shot of my car

dropped

the rear...notice the little bit of rust ...which is why i want to do everything to it anyway

and the shaved rear wiper, emblem. plate section. and frenched in plate.

any suggestions let me know. this will all be done by the end of summer too.

and feel free to play around with it if you like.

peace

Re: my new car...
Monday, April 11, 2005 10:13 AM
It looks like it is on bags instead of being dropped, hehe. Were you planning on getting some new wheels also? Some flat black wheels would make it really dark and stealth looking IMO.

I actually don't mind the french license plate either, it doesn't look bad on the hatch.

Have a good one,
Justin

Monday, April 11, 2005 10:20 AM
tinted windows, definately some rims, 18's look nice on golfs(real nice ), a body kit, and the car would look tight ill work on it after im done studying two more damn exams

Monday, April 11, 2005 10:28 AM
i put my friends 18s right up in the wheel well on my car when i had my rims off the other day....too much. 17s are the biggest im going. i have some 15 inch 98 integra rims on now. and bags are where its headed.

thanks for the comments

peace

Saturday, October 03, 2009 5:36 PM
Holy old thread,

Kevin's white civic in the back was pretty damn cool, Last I heard of it, It had seized the turbo bearings years ago.

I remember being in Stephanie's black Caddy behind the VW when the brake lines burst. We tossed a 15" in the trunk and beat the @!#$ out of it

Just kinda weird seeing people I hung out with on here.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search