Make a sig for my car plz!!! - Image Manipulation Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Make a sig for my car plz!!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:06 PM
Please make a sig for my ride out of this picture. I would like as much of the background as you can get, but more important to have the car in it (of course). The picture is on my cardomain site. I am sorry that I couldn't post the pics, but here goes.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=475063

I want the first pic with the buildings in the background as the sig if at all possible. My slow computer has no photo type prgramming so this is greatly appreciated. Just the car is needed for the sig. Once again, this is greatly appreciated. My e-mail is rjtrout2000@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I'll have a sig someday....................

Re: Make a sig for my car plz!!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:18 PM
theres a sig request post a few down from this....this will get deleted so please move your stuff down to that one if you want it done

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 5:48 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=35&i=26165&t=26165&start=150

********REQUST NEW SIGS HERE********** post was within 5 topics from the top when you made this post.

always at LEAST skim topic titles before posting anywhere.

you ALSO need to read the sticky because in order to get photochops/sigs doen there are requirements. one of them is to actualyl post the pics instead of a link.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 6:30 PM
Nathaniel, actually, it was right under his. HAHAHA.

!KCUS UOY DOG

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:51 PM
i almost wonder wtf theyre putting in the water these days... its like a lil kid or something... "billy dont pick your nose too much it will bleed." instead of that freakn head page we should honestly turn that into one big f*cking sign that says "HE RETARDS THERE IS A POST ALREADY MADE TO REQUEST SIGS.. AND YES ITS BACKED UP, TAKE A NUMBER AND SHUT THE F*CK UP"... lol ahhhh the american dream at last.

MESS WITH THE BEST...FALL WITH THE REST!
Proud member of the org. since 2/1/2003

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search