can i get a wheel chop? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
can i get a wheel chop?
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:38 PM
im not looking for anything fancy, jus a quick chop to see what these would look like. the rims arent quite the same angle but this is all i could find. also, if possible, can u make it look like my car is lowered when u put the rims on? i dont have a pic from the side of my car lowered and this is all i have. thx for any help.

[IMG][/IMG]

Re: can i get a wheel chop?
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:39 PM
you dont have to go through the fancy photoshopping to actually make it look lowered, i just meant mount the tires higher to reduce wheel gap. thx

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:47 PM
can i get these ones too if u guys rnt busy, lol

p.s. im linking this from cardomain so i hope it works, if it doesnt ull know why.

heres one but it has wheelmax on it

like i said b4, its hard to find straight pics of these rims, this is the best i could find

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:55 PM
i know you said you just wanted a quick one... but i dont like sloppiness..... they arent perfect, but much better than if someone would have just cut and paste.
i lowered it a bit, but not much

i am selling some 17" gunmetal w/polished lip and tires! they are in perfect condition (wheels and tires) they are the ones in my sig, let me know if you'd be interested!
hope you like the pics

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:29 AM
if hes not, i may be. hit me up

good chops

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:08 AM
thanks godsspeed, looks great!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:43 PM
nathaniel, i sent ya a message... let me know if you have questions or whatever!

No prob steve..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search