2-tone my Sedan....Photoshop ppl...PLZ - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2-tone my Sedan....Photoshop ppl...PLZ
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:28 PM
Ok so heres the dilio...I am spraying a Chev Caprice for a buddy at work..Its a niiice blue (on the new sunfires)...Cant remember the code or colour name..Anywho I want that colour too, but only half..

This is the plan...The top colour stays teal, then the stripe/boxes like the Challenger from "Overhaulin" goes from the drivers fender all the way around to the passanger...It also gets bigger as it progresses..The last "box" covers the tailight, and is solid around the trunk..

Then the bottom colour is a nice dark blue...Would anybody be able to help me out..Even if u could just make the bottom half be dark blue...I think either just below the door handles or just above (I dont want the door handles to be 2 colours)...

As u can see a buddy has done it, but I'd like the colour to come lower, and the top to be teal..

Below is a pic of the Dodge Challenger (where I got my idea) and a pic of my car..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE

Re: 2-tone my Sedan....Photoshop ppl...PLZ
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:31 PM
i think if this gets done it should look better than that challenger because theres not really any major body lines to follow on the cavs. i did love that episode tho but i dont like the way the boxes become smaller at the end but you already covered that much... good luck on this man... it should look great if done!

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:55 PM
a side shot of your car would give this a MUCH better idea of what it will look like. not to mention make it WAY easier to chop

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:04 PM
OK...I will get a side shot tomorrow..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search