LOGO QUICK~!!!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LOGO QUICK~!!!!
Friday, May 06, 2005 7:44 PM
ok here's the deal, i have a friend who helps run this shop called goosebumps- and we need a new logo....it's a stereo, video, performance shop- see what u can come up with- we were kinda looking for something unique- aka something UNLIKE the goosebumps kids book logo that's stupid, anyways we were thinking an oval around it possibly that kinda overlaps or something- it's open, no specific color, and it'd be nice to say stereo, video, performance somewhere incorporated- but not 100% needed. THANKS A LOT!!!!!!

Too fast to live, Too young to die, Be reckless

Re: LOGO QUICK~!!!!
Saturday, May 07, 2005 2:52 AM
ok, if he's got a business he should contact someone that does free lance design work or a business that specializes in that type of stuff and have one professionally. once you've got a logo, business cards and signs aren't far away. i might be up for it, email me at MFXstudios@gmail.com.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 11:59 AM
it's goosebumps a registered trade mark of RL Stiens books, i mean the man even had a tv show. you might want to check into that.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:11 PM
I'm doing freelance graphic design work, but I'm not doing any kind of company thing for free anymore (But there are one or two people that I'll make exceptions to), so if you want to work with me, I can work with you.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:54 PM
were you like trying to get it done for free? lol

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search