photoshop paint job - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
photoshop paint job
Sunday, April 24, 2005 2:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone can photoshop me a nice pic of my car candy green or at least close to it. I don't know how to upload pics on here so you can go on my cardomain site. www.cardomain.com/id/blkcav98. If you could use the photo of my car on an angle with the red shed in the background that would be great. Thanks alot in advance

Re: photoshop paint job
Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:26 PM
Here you go... i uploaded the pic for you. Car should look pretty HAWt when its painted.

Monday, April 25, 2005 2:20 AM
sorry for the sloppy quality of the chop but i havent chopped anything in about a year

Monday, April 25, 2005 5:21 PM
Bizzle - Thanks alot for uploading the picture for me. I really appreciate that alot.

Pyschotic Monkey - Thanks alot for the chop. Looks amazing. I was just wondering if you ever have some spare time if you could come up with a couple different styles of paint jobs for the side also. I love everything how it is now and I want to keep it like that. But the side looks a little too plain now. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Monday, April 25, 2005 10:23 PM
yeah man ill work on it tonight and see what i can do thanx for the compliment

Monday, April 25, 2005 11:48 PM
heres a few

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:29 PM
thats awesome. Looks great. Some of them are not my style but I really do appreciate you helping me out to get better ideas on painting the car. I was just going to do a flat candy green but now you got me changing my mind. I was thinking about the black on the sides. Maybe making it come up the side of the front bumper and then going all the way to the back but also leaving a green strip between that line and the hood. There are so many ideas on how to do it. Its too hard to choose. You're making it worse for me also. But I like it. If anyone else has ideas then try it out if you want. I do like how the hood is and the bar on the front bumper being black. Thanks alot
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:07 PM
Also if anyone knows what kind of rims are on my car could you please tell me. I am actaully liking them quite a bit and want to get them now. Thanks alot. Also try out some of your own designs too. They will all help me to choose how I want to paint my car. Getting done soon thats for sure.Thanks alot
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 3:30 PM
blkcav98 wrote:Bizzle - Thanks alot for uploading the picture for me. I really appreciate that alot.

^^ No problem at all

-bizzle
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 6:33 PM
hey man sorry i couldnt post and tell you what kind of rims they are i just moved to san diego for the navy so i havent been able to get on. the brand is exel and the name is ennio

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:13 PM
Thanks alot Monkey. I think those rims suit the car pretty good with that paint job. I might get them. Well I got the paint ordered. As soon as it comes in then the car will be painted and looking nice. Thanks alot for your help

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:27 PM
so what style are you gonna go with? i really liked the widebody looking one and the one above it... that one really reminds me a little of borgs' paintjob. but thats just my opinion they all look great. also i think you should go with those rims that were chopped on... they look great!

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:50 PM
I am going to get the rims that are photoshopped on and I am going with the 3rd pic down unless someone can make me something else that looks really good and I like it. I got all the paint ordered except I am not doing the same colours as the photoshop anymore. I changed the black to something else which everyone will see when its painted
Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:15 PM
i love the last picture.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:31 AM
Psychotic Monkey wrote:

i like that one. really good chops. especially on a primer car!!! just one other thing i'd do to them. give him some black corners (since you put black projectors on).

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, May 09, 2005 7:48 PM
from the looks of things the car is going to get the paint scheme of the 3rd pic but it won't be black. I am still keeping the green since I already have it. But I changed my mind on the black. Its just too plain for me. The headlights will be staying stock or else getting the chrome projectors. Not too sure yet. I am hoping that the car will be painted soon. Just have to go and check out some more paint samples this week sometime. The rims that are chopped on will be the ones I am buying. 18" Hyper Black Exel Ennio.Once the car is done I might post some pics. Alot of you will just have to see it at some of the shows this year. I will be hitting up the ontario bash for sure.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search