Graphics for Scan Tool software - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Graphics for Scan Tool software
Thursday, May 05, 2005 4:05 PM
Anybody want to help me develop some graphics for the scan tool software I'm developing?

Can't offer much, name in the credits, eternal happiness, immortality, and maybe a small commission if the scan tool software takes off and actually sells.

What do I need?

Mostly:

Software Icons (Main app software icon)
Small in-software graphics (like little LED's, indicator lights, etc)
Gauge faces for the various gauges it will have (these have to be done a certain way)

Couple other small things. Either post in here if you are interested or email me if you feel like helping out, I don't believe anything takes a LOT of work to do, probably 10-15 minutes here and there, nothing major. I would do it but I have no artistic ability and I'd rather focus on the functional area's.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Re: Graphics for Scan Tool software
Thursday, May 05, 2005 5:57 PM
if i can find some time i'll help you out. and i'll do it all for a ride in your car after the turbos on.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:22 PM
LOL, even better...

First thing I need is a 50x50 image of an illuminated CEL (the little engine with the word "CHECK" under it), and the same image only looking like its not lit up. Should be on a black background.

Preferrably the images would be in GIF or JPEG form, since they are compressed and won't skyrocket the size of my software.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:50 AM
sorry i haven't gotten back to ya lately. so basically the CEL in like an orange for the lit up one and a mid greyish color for not lit up. i'll try to get at it probably in the next few days. if not i'll definitely get my ass into gear and do that for you this weekend. and i'll get them to you in both GIF and JPG.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search