Sunfire Chop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunfire Chop
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 2:51 PM
Just finished This sunfire, Ive been working on it off and on for about a week.

Re: Sunfire Chop
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:29 PM
Not bad. Only things I can see is the wing is way too big, and the skirt isn't blended and has too little contrast compared to the rest of the pic. Good job.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:18 PM
why did you put that god aweful front bumper on that car? really.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:31 PM
it looks good but i suggest not chopping J's lol you will catch too much critisizm

Thursday, May 12, 2005 1:08 AM
change the color to orange! it'll fit the goldfish front bumper better.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:47 AM
Accualy, thats a bodykit from a Toyota Supra.

and GOLDFISH?!?!?! how the devil did you think of a goldfish?

Share the drugs...

Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:10 AM
You sure do love those rims....

Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:39 AM
why do people have to comment on what front you used or what color it SHOULD be. i may not like the front bumper personally. but you did a great job on the chop. keep up the good work. and the creative draft contests will get better and better each time. UP THE ANTY

Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:49 AM
cannon fodder wrote:why did you put that god aweful front bumper on that car? really.

personally it looks like a catfish to me..... and its a terrible front bumper but a good chop.... yea coloe = ub3r ghey.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:24 AM
oldscool wrote:why do people have to comment on what front you used or what color it SHOULD be. i may not like the front bumper personally. but you did a great job on the chop. keep up the good work. and the creative draft contests will get better and better each time. UP THE ANTY

there is more to this story but basically:

he is no longer a part of creative draft. he was creating multiple accounts.

the regulars at CD know what im talking about. PM on CD if u want more info.

and apex its a good chop, but as ive told you before i think u should find more rims. i know you say you REALLY liek those rims. but youve used them a minumum in like half the chops ive seen from you.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Thursday, May 12, 2005 6:07 PM
oldscool wrote:why do people have to comment on what front you used or what color it SHOULD be. i may not like the front bumper personally. but you did a great job on the chop. keep up the good work. and the creative draft contests will get better and better each time. UP THE ANTY

did i ever say that he didn't do a good job. jeeze. he put it up to show and get critism. i gave some. most people think that bumper makes it look like a fish.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Friday, May 13, 2005 1:20 AM
Bolt : LoL I looked at a picture of a catfish Hah does it ever look like one haha

Nathaniel : wow.. Your still convinced that i cheated in that contest LoL w/e floats your tuna boat, LoL. If i did do it i would have admitted it because im banned from CD and i know thats not going to change, but w/e. and yes I love those rims some day I plan on buying them.. when I can get up off my lazy @!# and get a good paying job, LoL. thanks for the C&C

Oldscool : Yea, people have different opinions I personally love that color on a nice car. Thanks for the compliments

Friday, May 13, 2005 8:55 AM
We are not going to discuss this matter any further, however if you remember correctly I even talked to your ISP and they confirmed it for me. and cheating is just NOT allowed at CD.

none the less yoru chop looks very nice even tho i cant stand seeing all yrou chops with the same rims.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:50 PM
Why Pink?

Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:59 PM
I really like the eyebrows....now to just find someone to make them...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search