****** Logo Requests ****** - Page 3 - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ****** Logo Requests ******
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:41 PM
ok man no prob

Friday, June 24, 2005 1:03 PM
I read the non-profit only, but this isnt a business yet. Just a idea some friends have and it might turn into something if everything turns out.. its a lawn service called Manly Men .. I'm not really sure how you spell manly... i guess its pretty open right now.. This will be used on signs and trucks if everything works out for them. it can say anything.. " you grow it, we mow it" doesnt have to be serious..

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Friday, June 24, 2005 3:04 PM
i believe that is the proper way to spell manly. if it would turn out well and yous would be making money, i could have the signs made for you. for now if you like i can work on the logo. you'll have to wait a bit, i've got several other projects in line ahead of you.

Friday, June 24, 2005 6:16 PM
Yes, I just figured I would do this for them to help motivate them.. The name is "Manly Men" and the slogan is "dirty deeds done dirt cheap"

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:20 PM
Hey I was going to ask you if, in your spare time, you could come up with something for 'Altered Visions CC' Basically looking for a windshield decal and little side window decal, basically looking for white/red and white/black and white/orange color combos. Looking for something to stand out, yet not be tooooooo tacky, know what I mean. I'm probably confusing lol...but I'm basically open on designs since I simply haven't come up with anything yet. If it looks better without the CC, then feel free to drop it. Sorry for being all confusing, but I hope you understand. If it turns out good, then I'll pay you for some of em!! Oh yeah, and I definately understand that it takes time, so take however long you need! Im me at swtcavy98@aol.com if you have any questions. Thank you so much!!

~ Heather
Monday, June 27, 2005 4:25 AM
i think i get what you're talkin about. i'll try to have a sample by the end of the week, or sometime next week.

Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:33 AM
sorry for the long absence everyone. i've recently got some paying customers for my business, i mean no disrespect to you all, but they're work does have pressedence.

jason rubito i had started a design and wanted to ask if your sponsor had an official logo they'd like to be used.

i will get to everyone's request in as i get free time. again i appologize for not posting and delays on designs.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search