Logo plz - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Logo plz
Sunday, May 15, 2005 3:48 PM
I need something simple and easy, so i can get my service Logo onto some business cards and some stickers, i would like in a cool looking lettering

"Joe's Custom Cars Service" make it so the "Joe's" is on top, slightly larger, and "custom cars" underneath it in the middle with "service" on the bottom smaller than all the rest of text, thnx ahead, of times guy i know i ahve nothing to offer as of right now im jsut satrting a cheapo solution to dash painting some minor fiberglass, and sub boxes, along with installs

Joe's
Custom Cars
service

somthign liekt hat but with cooler text and maybe the Joe coming down in front of all the letters, again thnx ahead of time

Re: Logo plz
Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:34 PM
hate to burst your bubble, and i don't mean to be a prick about it, but an image manipulation forum is not a place to run to for free design work. you should find a graphic artist willing to do freelance work (that does not mean it's free of cost). i'm in the field, if you want me do the design work for you, please email me at MFXstudios@gmail.com and we can discuss further details.

Re: Logo plz
Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:22 PM
im sorry for pissing you off MFX i e-mailed and wiht a beter expanation of my service, as i do even come close to qualifying as a company, umm btu yah i worded my original post wrong you can find out in my lovely e-mail

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search