Logos & Other Design Work - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Logos & Other Design Work
Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:10 PM
It seems more people are requesting to have design work done for them, specifically logos, for free. If these were for a car club or just a personal logo for your car I would have no issue. But many of these requests are for small businesses.

I don't mean to come off as a prick about this, if I do and you're offended, I don't care. This is not a place to come to try to get a free logo or other design work for your small business or any organization that isn't strictly non-profit. If you desire you have a logo made for a car club or your car specifically that's fine.

The proper way to go about gettin a logo for a small business or any profiting organization would be to find a free lance graphic artist (free lance does not mean free of cost), I'm sure there are several members of this organization that fit into that category. I for one as a graphic artist do not want to give a logo to a business for free, businesses are in buisiness to make money.

I will be making a topic specifically for members of the org to request logos and such for car clubs or their own car. Only post a request if it is for a non-profit purpose pertaining to J-bodies.

I hope this clears things up.

Re: Logos & Other Design Work
Monday, May 16, 2005 1:39 AM
Re: Logos & Other Design Work
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:02 PM
I don't understand why you didn't just post this in the other thread instead of making two threads... Woulda been a hell of a lot easier.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search