Acura RSX - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Acura RSX
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 6:44 PM
Here's an rsx I kind of finished today. I still want to go back at some point and touch some things up, such as the wheels but still thought I'd post it while I was here. Oh yeah, and I took the spoiler idea from Apex Shox's sunfire chop. Sorry man, I just liked it too much not to. Oh yeah, and lastly, some of the edges might look off, but it's just because the thumbnails blew up the size of the pictures from the originals.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"One look at you, and I know why some animals eat their young."

Re: Acura RSX
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:54 PM
the paint and rims are very blurry, nice concept tho

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 3:00 PM
I deffenitly would love to see a car like that in production, nice chop.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 6:54 PM
wow that car is hot... but WHY does everyone chose bright green on their chops lol.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

THE WORLDS FIRST GAY POTATO!:Amaze and delight your friends, dress it up, take it to the cinema or just sit and admire it's firm silky buttocks and when your bored of it .. lob it in a casserole dish with some onions and carrots.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:59 PM
thanks for the responses..I agree about the rims being blurry, I'm workin on finding a better donor picture for those. The paint is blurry there for some reason, not sure why though. It's not in the original. And as for the green, I don't use it on too many of my chops, not sure about everybody else. For the next chop I have a better color in mind though.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"One look at you, and I know why some animals eat their young."
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search