Subaru WRX - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Subaru WRX
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:23 PM
This is the second WRX ive done to this extreme. This WRX features a fully brushed kit. On the front is a Cwest Lip Kit from Junbug. The side skirt and rear bumper was from my imagination. C&C Appreciated.

Re: Subaru WRX
Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:00 AM
not bad at all but i'd throw some carbon weave under that hood

Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:27 AM
i like the overall design bu tthe reflections on your kit are much blurrier and alot smoother than that of the body. gives aaway its brush alot.

keep it up

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:57 AM
Sod Tiwaz : Accually there is, but you cant see it well because i shrunk the image from 1600x1200 to 1024x768.

Nathaniel : Know of any ways to make them more like the ones on the body? Copy and paste?

Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:41 AM
CP may work not sure with this situation if u can do it or not.

i have the same problem anytime a do brushing. I always want to make the highlights/reflections smooth/blurry but in reality if you look at all the highlights/refs on the car they are indeed very sharp with dramatic edges.

its hard to get used to it. im still not and thats why i dont do custom kits much.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:39 AM
The perspective on the plate on the shopping cart handle is way too big. And it's not a contoured piece of metal, so the reflections would be straight, not curved like the piece of the door you copied and pasted to make it.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:34 PM
goodone J didnt notice that

Thursday, May 19, 2005 1:02 PM
LoL you calling the Subaru a Shopping Cart?!? LoL haha, thanks for the pointers guys.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 1:44 PM
i wasnt agreeign with the shopping cart comment but the curved reflections that should be straight

Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:45 PM
I WANT THAT CAR!!!! (minus the wing)

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search