Paint my car? Have fun - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Paint my car? Have fun
Monday, May 23, 2005 8:04 PM
No limits here. Just have fun with it. Im looking for some ideas for paint this summer.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks again.

Re: Paint my car? Have fun
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:42 AM
Let me know if you need better pics.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:05 AM
No one?

Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:54 PM
WOW...Most USELESS forum EVER

Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:55 PM
Thanks anyways guys, Ill prolly just keep it teal

Friday, May 27, 2005 12:14 AM
WoW ur an idiot u dont come on this and say PAINT MY CAR? HAVE FUN if u want any one to have an intrest in ur car ask nicely please would also be nice

Friday, May 27, 2005 12:30 AM
I will paint your car.. But those pictures arent the greatest. Get me some better pictures and I'll do it for you.

Also attitude like this "WOW...Most USELESS forum EVER" Wont get you very far. Were not paid to chop rims.. change your cars paint... or do what ever. We're doing it scrictly out of kindness. Next time have a little patience, We have school, jobs, working on our own cars and busy scheduels, so you can't expect us to get right on it. But if you get me some better pictures i'd be glad to help you out with that paint job, I'll have time tommorow once i finish sanding and polishing my intake manifold and valve cover.

Friday, May 27, 2005 6:35 PM
hey, thanks DJ Teddy.

Actually, I just bought a different car, dont worry, I kept the cavy

Sorry for the confusion on the title...I was demanding that someone did it (hence the ? after paint my car) it was a question, not an order.

Sorry also that the pics sucked, I know that you have to be patient, but with a forum this big, if you let a topic go more than three days, its in the old messages already.

ZFATALJ wrote:WoW ur an idiot u dont come on this and say PAINT MY CAR? HAVE FUN if u want any one to have an intrest in ur car ask nicely please would also be nice

ummmm......I did say that, and I will say that, I will actually say whatever I feel like saying, but thanks mom. and say what you want about the car, but dont call me names. and I really dont give two S#$% if anyone has interest in my car, Ive been in this scene for a long time. Ive heard all the criticizm there is. So, dont run your mouth alright.

As for the please....you are correct. You guys do this out of your spare time, and for free, and little gratitude should have been shown on my part. However, I have posted in this forum a few times, and have NEVER had a response. so even though your response was pretty much worthless to me, it was a start.

Peace, and have a good summer everyone.

Dont worry about the paint (not that I expect you to after this )

Friday, May 27, 2005 10:54 PM
if you would post a better picture I am posative that this would get done quickly. i know i looked at the picture and said forget it. its not worth my time chopping a low quality picture. you will only get low quality stuff. and most people on here do not put out low quality stuff. i know that if this where a better picture i would have done it....

Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:31 AM
oldschool - thanks

but these were taken at the last meet with the best digitals we have. Not sure how much better the quality can get (using our stuff). I appreciate your willingness to help out, but im not sure that I want to worry about it, or that I even want to paint the car anymore. Im trying to decide if it is even worth the money. I will be selling the car in a little bit, and paint was the last major thing that I needed. I dont drive the car anymore so...... Thanks for being mature about it though.

I noticed that ZFatalJ has only been a member for a week or so. So I take back some of the stuff I said. Sorry didnt know I was dealing with a newb

And just to rant - I cant believe they took my sig away....WTF, and guy isnt premium for a couple of days and....

later

Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:32 AM
hey its back - weird

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search