eh... quick colour change? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
eh... quick colour change?
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:43 PM
I was just wonderin if anyone wanted to tackle a quick colour change. I'm considering Raven Black, so just black is good here... along with the bumper too. here's the pic. please anyone?

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Re: eh... quick colour change?
Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:12 AM

Friday, April 08, 2005 6:10 PM
sorry about the bad email attachment, i'm gonna blame the stupid mac i was using at the time...

hope you like it.

Friday, April 08, 2005 6:45 PM
hey thanks guys... usually it's hard for me to get any response from the image forum. no offence to ya james but gotta say I like marcs better but I appreciate the response either way. yeah, I saw it was a mac type file right away I figured I wouldn't be able to open it. but it looks good. I'm goin with this colour and I think I'm gonna paint it within the next two weeks immediately following my engine work. hey, did you use a specific colour or just general black? thanks man.

Friday, April 08, 2005 8:48 PM
you're welcome, just happy to help. i'm glad you like mine, did put a little time into cuz i tend to be a perfectionist. i didn't use a specific black. in my oppinion, your car will look nice with a glossy black, or a very very dark grey that's almost black. i'd recommend a clear coat too. good luck with the painting and engine work, hope it all turns out well.

Friday, April 08, 2005 8:49 PM
oh and here's a logo for you to toy around with. probably with like "JBody Customs" curving on the top part of the circle and "Southern Mid-West" curving at the bottom. play with it and just let me see what ya got, nothing set in stone here and it doesn't necessarily have to be in red, that's just the pen i had in reach

Friday, April 08, 2005 9:24 PM
they way you have the "j" in the logo is the way i wanna make it for the other logo. i like the design of it, let me know what colors you wanna see, and if you anything special, like a metal look or anything like that.

Friday, May 20, 2005 10:27 AM
i want to appologize for making you wait so long. here's the logo, version 1. let me know what you think.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:39 PM
that is cool. me likes like a fine lady in a two piece.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search