I need Two Tone ideas - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I need Two Tone ideas
Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:31 PM
ok... im thinking about two toning my cav by adding silver to the black. But i want to leave the hood black so i dont have to repaint the engine bay, and i want to leave my side skirts and rear bumper black b/c i just paid to have them professionally painted not too long ago. so this limits my 2-tone options. so i was hoping you guys could give me ideas on what would look goog and where to add the silver. so heres a pic of my car, do whatever you like to it as far as adding the silver to the black by changing any of the front bumper, fenders, doors, 1/4s, trunk, or whatever, but leaving those couple of parts black that i mentioned above. thanks for your help!

Re: I need Two Tone ideas
Sunday, June 19, 2005 3:56 PM

lovin the cavalier

Sunday, June 19, 2005 4:17 PM
^^^ damn, definatly an interested design. what did you use on photoshop to add it over the black. im good with some things on photo shop, but not this stuff. thanks again for taking the time to do this for me, i apreciate it. Anybody else have anything else to give me ideas?

Sunday, June 19, 2005 4:36 PM
I used the pen tool the make the selection, then I filled the selection with white and changed the layer type to "overlay". then duplicated the layer set the layer type back to normal and set the opacity to 15%. doing this on black gives it a chrome/silver effect.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 6:02 PM
ahhh ok, i see what you're saying. thats basically how i made my sig.

Monday, June 20, 2005 10:33 AM
DJ TeDDY wrote:I used the pen tool the make the selection, then I filled the selection with white and changed the layer type to "overlay". then duplicated the layer set the layer type back to normal and set the opacity to 15%. doing this on black gives it a chrome/silver effect.

tHis man has skills...i'm gonna have to try this...

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:25 PM
This looks like crap, I know. But it may give someone else some ideas?
and the brightness/contrast settings do pretty much the same thing as Tj teddy did.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:02 AM
have you ever considered going with some stick on graphics? less permanent than paint and cheaper too. a quick way to add color.

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:37 PM
Hey is that a cilica wing on your Kavy if so what year is it and was it a perfect fit.. it looks badass..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search