Drop my car - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Drop my car
Sunday, July 03, 2005 5:09 AM
hey guys i was wondering if you lower my car, tint and maybe throw on some 17's or 18's of your selection, im just abotu to lower my car baout 1.5 inches and when i get more money im gonna lower a full 2 and throw on some 17's or 18's but give your best shot plz

Re: Drop my car
Monday, July 04, 2005 2:15 AM
anyone iof u need a differnt pic theres many to be had

Monday, July 04, 2005 11:10 AM
here's something i did real quick before i have to head out. it's the first dropped i've attempted to do, so i know it probably looks like crap. and i just realized i forgot the tint...sorry. i can give it another shot when i get back if you like.

Monday, July 04, 2005 9:42 PM
Would you like to get the url of the big picture instead of the Cardomain thumbnail?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:38 PM
hey sorry btout hat ive had my internet down lately, anyways, here ya goo

theres the one above and a different one, but yah thnx ahead

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 8:46 PM
this one is a little better i think. don't know if you like the rims, i've got alot of pics of rims and couldn't decide on which to use they may not look right cuz the pic i used was at a little bit of a different angle w/ no tire lol.

what do ya think? my photoshop skills are a little rusty and i'm not using the most current version.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:11 PM
its loooks good, ayh mine are only sub-par i still cant figure outt int, and my lowering skills arent that bad but i wanna compare and try to get to tot hat point if yah know what i mean

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:03 PM
You know how to make layers right?

Just make a layer, there will be a dropdown box that says 'normal' in it, click it and select either darken or multiply (try both, see which looks best), and draw black over your windows, then there is a slider in the upper right corner of the layers window, slide it back and forth to change the transparency.

I'd make some screenshots but I'm not on the right comp.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:17 PM
thnx man, yah layers are no problem i was foolign sournd last night i got the right size for my sig but again my window looked like crap ill get ti when i have some time, between marathon training and work i have no life, not even enough for my car which is totally weird for me

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search