A True Challenge - Page 2 - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: A True Challenge
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:03 PM
so your telling me its hard to:

make a request for someone else to spend there time on a project, and in order to make that very easy for them to include pics and requirements?

seems EXTREMELY easy to me.

its just being courteous. u want something done, provide everything needed for it to get done.
plain and simple

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:24 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen of the J-Body Community.

I hear by declair a request for an individual to make an 03-05 chevrolet cavalier, 4 Door, 2.2 Ecotec into a car that would look Exotic to the Naked Eye.
The contestants will have 1 week to do this design and will be payed handsomley with $10 Dollars in order by PayPal.

Anyone can participate in this contest and can use any form of manipulation of the photograph.

The Color of the motored vehicle can be as you please.
The Winner will be Declared by the first individual who started the "A True Challenge" Topic.

Thank you for your time and Good luck to all the contestants!

How do you like them apples?!

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked."
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 7:25 PM
i'll give it a shot. will more then likely turn out like crap lol, but it'll give me something to do in my spare time

Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:45 AM
oscar,

my comments to you were strictly based to HELP you get higher participation. if these made you feel i was picking on you or something then im sorry.

once u hang around here for awhile u understand how to get thigns done quickly as possible. and around here people just will NOT read through a bunch of posts to figure out what u want. if its not in the first couple posts with pics included it just more than likely doesnt get done.

i was expressing my experience to try to get the most people possible to help you out.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:59 PM
Nathaniel wrote: you cheated and lied in a contest.

... it is not right to cheat. and it isnt allowed and is unfair to all the rest of the HONEST choppers on my site.

I did not cheat and lie in that contest. it was a mixup what happend.

And I didn't mean to sound like an @!#$, a family member passed away ealier that same day so I wasn't in the best mood. I apologize, I don't want to be an ass everytime I talk to you, I'd rather be your friend.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:17 PM
^ im sorry for your loss

and we obviously have a different view of what happened at creative draft.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:54 PM
^ especially when your isp disagrees with your supposed situation DJ Teddy.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:17 PM
lmao, the funniest thing happend a little while ago, I'm at my uncles house he uses shaw aswell, and Im on the org... then I click the link in Natheniel's sig to see whats new at CD and Bam, says ive been banned.... I get home and try.. I'm not banned. lmao thats shaw for you.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search