hood design - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hood design
Monday, July 04, 2005 5:41 PM
what do you all think of this design i came up with for my hood? the design will continue along the sides. i know this should probably be posted in exterior form, but since i did everything in photoshop, including the body color, figured i'd post it here

can probably see it better here http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/1305000-1305999/1305193_20.jpg

Re: hood design
Monday, July 04, 2005 9:49 PM
get the url of the actual picture instead of the url of the thumbnail.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:16 PM
sorry,...let's try it again.

and here's my future hvac overlay

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:24 PM
Hvac is pretty pimp, maybe blur the background to get rid of some pixelation tho.
And I can't tell from the picture of the hood, it's too dark.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:46 PM
alright,....one more try. still a little dark, i know.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 11:47 PM
hood si cool up till the sides i dont know if i care for the sides, but other wise its great, umm hvac is pimp though

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:21 PM
you all saw the hood. here's what i came up with for the sides. it will blend into the one on the hood. i left the car white this time.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:15 PM
I think you need some 18s, a kit and a massive drop before you do a graphic like that.

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:57 PM
im feelin that hvac design, very nice lookin man

but i agree with WBzee, those graphics look nice, but not until u drop it, kit it and wheel it.. also would look tight tinted :o

Friday, July 08, 2005 3:20 PM
that's the plan. was thinking 17's though. paint is the last thing on my list. first is wheels and drop. then kit (still deciding which one to go with) and spoiler. was thinking about getting the "invader" or the "xplosion" kit

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:06 PM
Sick overlay dude!

Nice to see some people are using those templates that I slaved over.... heh, heh.

L8r...

*** Need some 1995 Cavalier parts ???
*** FOR SALE: doors, windows, interior, engine parts, fenders, etc. -- email me

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:57 PM
yeah, thanks for those. i printed it on photo-paper and you would think it was a sticker or decal!! we also have this transparent film on a roll where i work, i'm gonna print it on that hoping the lights will shine through enough to where i won't have to cut those small holes. i came up with a couple of other ideas. same curves and all, just different color schemes. now i can't decide which one to use! lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search