Things that help when you want a sig - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Things that help when you want a sig
Saturday, July 23, 2005 5:13 PM
Ok, I have noticed a lot of people ask for changes to their sigs but a lot of times it seems that people have to ask for additional items to make the sigs or they just don't get done.

A few things that help when making a sig;

1-Decent size Images
I don't mean HUGE full size 5 meg pictures. Not that those are bad, but usualy not needed for a 500x200 sig. In general, 600x600 at 72dpi is fine. This gives people something to work with. It is always easier to make a larger image small and make it look good, than make a smaller image larger.

2-Good Image Quality
Clear, sharp images are always the best thing to start with. The end quality is directly related to the quality of what you start with.

3-Original Images
If possible, it's almost always better to use images in their original form. Try to use a host that doesn't watermark them (Like CarDomain does) and if you want a sig changed that you already had made, try to provide the photoshop file of the original sig. It will save a lot of time and increase the quality of the final product.

4-Be clear with what you want
Try to provide as much information as you can about what you want the sig to look like. It saves time on redoing sigs if you provide the information before they start working.

5-Be Realistic/Original
Kinda just saying use your head. It would be silly if every sig had flashing lights, doin a burn out, with dancing fairies all over the place. Simple sigs will often get done before ones that may require hours of work. People are willing to donate their time and skill, but be reasonable.

Feel free to add anything I forgot.

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Re: Things that help when you want a sig
Saturday, July 23, 2005 5:15 PM
I know this just repeats the sticky, I just thought maybe the people who didn't read that would read this lol

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Saturday, July 23, 2005 5:20 PM
Time is money, pay us

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:46 AM
sicky it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search