PLEAZE TOON MY SICK RIDE - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PLEAZE TOON MY SICK RIDE
Monday, August 15, 2005 6:15 AM
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TOON MY CAVY SO I CAN GET A SHIRT MADE
OFF THIS PIC

OR THIS ONE

WILLING TO PAY, POST PRICE BELOW

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her

Re: PLEAZE TOON MY SICK RIDE
Monday, August 15, 2005 8:19 AM
do you have any higher res pics of the first one? im trying my first one of GrillRD and if no one else has done it i can take a stab at it..

Monday, August 15, 2005 8:46 AM
Manta Z wrote:do you have any higher res pics of the first one? im trying my first one of GrillRD and if no one else has done it i can take a stab at it..

i can email you the pics directly it seems when you transfer pics from one site to another the res drops but im in texas right now and wont be back home untill saturday so i will hit u up then

Sinister Ambitions
Monday, August 15, 2005 10:23 AM
Alright man. u can email it to me when u get back to stepheno_07@hotmail.com and u can also get ahold of me on AIM @ Manta Z24

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:46 PM
you're problem is your hosting them on cardomain.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, August 15, 2005 7:10 PM
www.imageshack.us

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Monday, August 15, 2005 9:14 PM
^^^^ok i will try that

Sinister Ambitions
Thursday, August 18, 2005 6:29 PM
Yeh use imageshack and get it hosted or u can just email me the pic.. im currently working on Rich(grillrd)'s sunfire but im stuck on the color only cuz its the chameleon.. i should be able to get urs done alot easier color wise.. i think i spent 5-7hrs on just the tracing... of his sunfire... it takes alot of time and patience.. i posted a pic of what it looks like below.. if u want i can do a outline.. and send ya that if u would like having just a outline of ur car.. do a toon without color and with color and then u could have 3 choices to use on a shirt if u want.. i want to try and get teh color done on it before i do the wheels and stuff so that stuff aint added yet..also the pic is resized like half maybe a lil more..

for payment i dont kno how much i would want.. i would have to do it and then determine any kind of payment i would want.. its hard to say yeah i want 20bucks and then when done say o i think i might want more or maybe i shouldnt charge as much..
Is anyone else gonna jump on this? cuz if so ill leave it to you to make him a toon but i will glady make ya one if ya want.. Do you have AIM? if so add me @ Manta Z24

Thursday, August 18, 2005 7:58 PM
no i dont have aim but that starter pic looks good...well, i will be home saturday evening so i will email it to you then

Sinister Ambitions
Friday, August 19, 2005 6:52 AM
manta, for the chamelon color.. use a gradient.. custom set the colors so it appears to shift evenly across the car..

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:45 AM
I'll do it for 45$

Heres my last one I made for Ashley Becker.

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:23 AM
i email u manta

Sinister Ambitions
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search