I need my fire tooned. someone please help me out - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I need my fire tooned. someone please help me out
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:15 PM
I need my fire tooned with a sig underneath that reads "streetfire". anyone able to help me? Thanks in advance.

Re: I need my fire tooned. someone please help me out
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:44 PM
this might help... first of all

Re: I need my fire tooned. someone please help me
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:13 PM
streetfire without the streetfire kit?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Re: I need my fire tooned. someone please help me
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 5:01 AM
most likly u wont get to many responses.. the pic isnt big enough.. we have to be able to follow EVERY line.. not only does black hide some but the pic isnt big enough to get alot of detail.. not for me anyway.. Zeetwankyfo might or DJ teddy or Looney but i'm not gonna try.. plus most people charge for the toons..its alot more work then most think.. i just did GrillRD's and spent around 10hrs on it and now im working on another one which i will be spending more time on and those pics are around 2000x1500 res or w/e..Just letting ya kno..

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:27 PM
sorry about that, i only have my pics on car domain and i thought it would show up bigger. i'm just a little anxious. sorry
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:34 PM
and i have no problem paying just tell me how much before you do it
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:00 PM
I keep posting on this because the is no edit button so i apologize. i am just looking for anyone who would be willing to toon my car. if you want money fine if you dont then thanks. I'm just looking for something to put as a sig maybe on a shirt. if you need better pics email me. thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search