Please give F150 a paintjob :) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Please give F150 a paintjob :)
Saturday, August 06, 2005 3:55 PM
Here are some shots to use. I would like some sort of 2-tone scheme with black and red as the 2 colors. I'm not sure what color I want to be the main color, so if someone could do both, that would be good. It doesn't have to be a straight line 2 tone-- I would like to see some design to it, and I would like the paint to flow with the body lines of the truck.

(P.S. the truck will hopefully have a billet grill, tinted windows and soft tonneau cover soon, if that changes any color scheme ideas)

Thanks, in advance.

Re: Please give F150 a paintjob :)
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 7:32 AM
any ideas?? the chops don't have to be great, i am just looking for ideas.

thanks

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:39 PM

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:39 PM
i might give it another shot tonight

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:53 PM
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:24 PM
#2 looks sweet, i think it would look hot that color dropped with nice big chrome rims

Friday, September 02, 2005 7:27 AM
thanks chevyboy!

I was thinking about the same thing as the last design, b/c that's how some harley editions are painted, and it looks better then i thought it would.

I really think that's the way I'll go with the job, if I got the cash next summer

chris brophy wrote:#2 looks sweet, i think it would look hot that color dropped with nice big chrome rims

Yeh, I am going to drop it and put 22" rims on it, but instead of chrome I think I'm gonna go with Black Rims w/ polished lip.

thanks again

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search