best one yet - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
best one yet
Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:43 PM
well i think by far this is the best toon i've done yet. theres still flaws but they're starting to get better IMO this is my third one.

c&c? if you notice anything that i should really work more on let me know, it's the only way to get better. I already know im horrible at making wheel shapes lol

Re: best one yet
Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:05 PM
Heather - anghellic wrote:well i think by far this is the best toon i've done yet. theres still flaws but they're starting to get better IMO this is my third one.

c&c? if you notice anything that i should really work more on let me know, it's the only way to get better. I already know im horrible at making wheel shapes lol

That's pretty damn good.

---

Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:36 PM
damn thats looks nice,keep it up

Thursday, September 08, 2005 8:57 PM
yep pretty good and like you sed about the wheels, all u need to use is the ellipse tool and then use free transform to skew and scale it. its good when u need to have the wheel turned or the view is at an angle

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:29 PM
yeah the ellipse tool is good & bad for me, like the back wheel of course its completely circle, but where the tread is you can tell the wheel should have a bit more to it at the bottom.

the picture I had was kinda hard to work around the wheels cause it was almost pure black. this is the original

i changed the shade a bit since I was having probs with hilites / shadows on silver.

I'm working on a GTO now an have spent almost 3 hours alone just on the front wheel *sigh* lol

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:31 PM
well it looks good and i love the sig. .cant wait to see the GTO

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:17 AM
VERY nice

keep it up

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Friday, September 09, 2005 12:45 PM
I love the way you did the shading and lighting. flows really nice.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search