First Toon(unfinished) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
First Toon(unfinished)
Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:46 PM
This is my first toon but i think its kinda cheatin that i have a visual arts degree and know alot of photoshop and illustrator.

but here ya go, tell me what u think of it so far, still workin on it:

Re: First Toon(unfinished)
Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:25 PM
@!#$ you an your first toon!

lol looks real good cheater

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:29 PM
lol thanks, not my fault i finally learned sumthin in skool

it definitely needs more work tho, i been doin this on and off for the past week and a half. i need to do sumthin with those headlights and fix up the wheels.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:33 PM
looks damn good though, fix the shading at the top of the door though (in case u didn't notice) after staring so long half the time you won't even notice lol

I wish I could get a job or something with design. But everything I find you need to have a bit of college education for it I wish I had the time to go to college, it'd be nice in a "i have more of an education an possible certification" type deal.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:37 PM
yea this is y i posted it for people to tell me what to fix up. i probably woulda realized it if i didnt work on it at 1 in the mornin all the time.

at least your looking for design jobs, i still havent bothered yet, mostly because i still wanna relax but come 2006 im gonna be in the hunt for somethin

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:54 PM
looking, yes.. finding one, not even close lol that's why i've been busting my ass on toons an stuff lately an other designs hoping if i get a little portfolio built up it will give me more a chance at a job with not having a college education.

I've been outta high school for 3 years now and haven't had a job at all since then. I've been a "housewife" and although I love taking care of my kids an husband, i still feel like I haven't done anything in life. So this is where graphic design comes in lol

Good luck in '06, hope for a good economy then lol

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:38 PM
looks really good, the detail you put into the front rim amazes me

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:40 PM
thanks dude. .tried to get it to look as good as it is in the pic. .when i finish this up ill post real pic

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:59 PM
i agree on that front rim.... it caught my eye right away

Friday, September 09, 2005 1:00 PM
i hate it when my image host goes down and no one tells me

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:54 PM
if you need a place to host you sig I can for you just email me the picture if you want me to

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search