***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 16***** - Page 10 - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 16*****
Thursday, August 04, 2005 2:52 PM
^^^^looks good

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:06 PM
Ok if its not to much trouble whenevr one of you find time. Could ya help me out.

I have two pics. I would like the first one to be left pretty much the same just a different background and the second one be an inset. Dont matter what kind of background at all. And I would like it to say Jbody2nr in a nifty little font somewhere on there. Thanks in advance. Take your time.

Thanks again guys.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:16 PM
Hey everyone, now that I have de-riced my car I need a new Sig. It doesnt really matter whats on it, maybe just my name( Jeremy ), and '98 Sunfire 2.2L . I kind of like the Sigs who really don't have a background behind the car, but have some type of design to the side that says the text. A bright blue and white woudl be my preferred colors, because thats what my interior is. Thanks ahead to anyone who does this.
~Jeremy
Heres the pic I want, feel free to add what you want to make this look sweet. I don't plan on changing the car for a while (school), so this Sig should last quite a while.

You can also put these on there if you want.

This is something that I think would look cool. Not exact, but just the general idea.

Thanks once again to anyone who does this.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:08 AM
Well the car is outta the shop and i need a new sig. If you guys could whip something up it would be cool. Lets leave out a hentai chick this time please.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:41 AM
Well it looks like im in as well i would like someone to make a sig for me as well here are some pics

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=19&i=17726&t=17726&start=25
i would like to see if you can put this in the back ground its the big one not the small one and then texas j's in there as well. Im leaving this up to you on to the pics of my car

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:53 PM
Grillrd wrote:Well the car is outta the shop and i need a new sig. If you guys could whip something up it would be cool. Lets leave out a hentai chick this time please.

good lord, how much did that paint job cost?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:54 PM
oops, I asked my question inside of the quote.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:50 PM
hey dj teddy us tillw orking on mine i think i was who you said was next anyways page 7 i believe white grand am

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:57 PM
Yea I still need to get around to doing them, I have little time to spare for amolt anything. I'll finish it up once i get some time.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:20 PM
DJ TeDDY wrote:
Grillrd wrote:Well the car is outta the shop and i need a new sig. If you guys could whip something up it would be cool. Lets leave out a hentai chick this time please.

good lord, how much did that paint job cost?

wasn't too bad hehe...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 3:02 PM

id like the Full Throttle banner in it somehow...some sort of border with a background.
like my current one but with a crazier background.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 3:03 PM
forgot a pic

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:47 PM
Oh whoever does mine whenever you get around to it could you edit out the wing.
I took that POS off

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 6:35 PM
hey Bryce Eastlick, that is one CLEAN engine bay.

View my MySpace
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:50 PM
thanks...it took some time to get it there...but i still have some plans for it...when you see the custom boost kit im having built!!

Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:10 AM

Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:12 AM
can anyone do something with that for a sig?
Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:56 PM

Erickaltman

Lay'n Low!!!

Friday, August 12, 2005 12:04 AM
can anyone make a sig i posted some pic , i would liek the first pic if possible saying layn low or somthign like that thanks guys

Friday, August 12, 2005 11:33 AM
can someone make me a sig plz. heres my car domain page click if you could use the pics off of page 2 cause there more up to date. Also could u add my name to it. Z Speed Cavy
thank you very much for your time

J-Bo driver once again.......

16... 15... 14... 13... 12... 11... 10... 9...
]
Friday, August 12, 2005 12:58 PM
Z speed please see

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=35&i=15476&t=15476

Friday, August 12, 2005 2:23 PM
you guys don't have to worry about mine anymore

Friday, August 12, 2005 4:56 PM
yea i know but i tried linking my pictures to show up but they just turn out to be red x in preview. But i will try and see what happens.[IMG]javascript:ShowImage('http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?fg=999999&bg=000000&migration=1&image=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/827000-827999/827643_9_f ull.jpg', 575, 464);[/IMG]

J-Bo driver once again.......

16... 15... 14... 13... 12... 11... 10... 9...
]
Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:51 PM
okay if somebody could make me a sig with the miami skyline as a background and my car in the foreground. also if it could say SmoothCavi somewhere and maybe a tiny 305 sort of hidden somewhere.

thanks to whomever cares to help

Anything worth doing is worth doing right. -Hunter S. Thompson

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:48 AM
Hey I'm looking for a new sig. i'm not exactly sure what i want , but i just want someting new. thanks in advance!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search