2007 GM TUNER BASH TSHIRT LOGO CONTEST! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2007 GM TUNER BASH TSHIRT LOGO CONTEST!
Friday, January 12, 2007 6:49 PM
There is a bash coming back this year, all new. I need someone to come up with a nice toon for the tshirts. I'd prefer minimum 2 cars on the shirt, showing both J and Delta platforms. Whoever wins, recieves a free t shirt upon arrival to the bash, or I can ship ya one, or whatever other incentive we decide to add in. Please watermark any images posted on here, and email me the design email and we'll sort through them from there. I haven't decided how to vote yet, but we'll handle that once we get a few entries. Have at it guys! I know you won't let me down!

Re: 2007 GM TUNER BASH TSHIRT LOGO CONTEST!
Friday, January 12, 2007 6:59 PM
that's the best news i've heard all week!!!! i've really been hoping they were going to bring it back! i'm totally pre-registering early this year

Friday, January 12, 2007 7:13 PM
oh, and link to the event info LINK

Sunday, February 04, 2007 4:03 PM
I'm gonna toss this up here too, just incase. What do you guys think?

low res kinda kills it and makes it grainy, but its actually a 120mb file and capable of being blown up to approximately 18 inches and easily more.

Combining the three major GM players in small car tuning, pontiac, chevy, and saturn

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Sunday, February 04, 2007 4:10 PM
whatever style i say go for one where the logo is just on the left chest type of logo.

Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:12 PM
Nvm....i cant read

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:15 PM

Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:53 PM
Not at all, I never said that, i don't even know what was chosen. I saw that there was a contest and I didn't realize there was a cut off date so I pretty much worked all night and half the day on this and then I came back and clicked on a link saying the cut off date was the 29th or so. But I worked so hard on it that I just wanted to throw it up anyway. I didn't see many posted to begin with so I thought what the hell, I will give it a try. Besides I am really interested in opinions. Should something be changed, is it alright how it is. etc etc etc... IDK, i was kinda excited about it, I've never really gotten into photoshop like I did with this before and I really like the way it came out.

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:49 AM
ragin z that one looks hott!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search