White please.. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
White please..
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:31 PM
I would like to start off by saying don't do it if it’s going to cost me more than my offer....

If someone has some spare time l would really appreciate it and will by you a beer at the Ohio bash,
Someone will get a beer...not everyone that does one....The winner of the best one sorta speak..! I will judge..!

My idea is to go Cadillac pearl white…two tone..other tone being the CF with some black..

The window pillars will be black to the bottom of the side window line….all the remaining silver please paint white…
If possible….please chop the wheels black…no chrome lip…

Re: White please..
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:33 PM
Do it! That Caddy pearl white is amazing. Someone chop it for this guy!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:49 PM
here is one without the two tone....didnt fully understand what you wanted the white to meet the black on the A pillar

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:14 PM
that is @!#$ hot

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:23 PM
Thats pretty much the same scheme I had planned for my car. White pearl paint (already picked out), carbon fiber accents (mostly all done already), and all black wheels. It seems like everytime I plan something for my car someone else decides on the same thing lol. Hard to be unique in this scene.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 5:32 AM

^^^whats funny about that is everytime l ask for ahelp in this forum someone always tell me they are doing the same as me...
three months ago l was thinking Hot hues Candy Red....someone was doing it too....then i was thinking gunmetal....done...

Your right....the idea around here is to be the first......because everyone copies....or Just happened to have the same...cough cough bs idea..!

Thursday, June 19, 2008 5:46 AM
Ztwenty4door wrote:here is one without the two tone....didnt fully understand what you wanted the white to meet the black on the A pillar

Thanks for doing the wheels....

More or less to make this easier....

Everything Silver...White...

Thank Mark....and Ztwenty4door door for doing the wheels..!

Thursday, June 19, 2008 8:26 AM
Zspot wrote:^^^whats funny about that is everytime l ask for ahelp in this forum someone always tell me they are doing the same as me...
three months ago l was thinking Hot hues Candy Red....someone was doing it too....then i was thinking gunmetal....done...

Your right....the idea around here is to be the first......because everyone copies....or Just happened to have the same...cough cough bs idea..!

That's why I never post plans or ask for help. It's just too hard to be original in this scene. I try to keep my car as unique as I can, but everytime I decide on a mod it seems someone else either beats me to it or follows. Hope you don't think I'm trying to steal your scheme. I actually based my decision after seeing a few exotic cars with that scheme.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:34 AM

Life goes on...!

It doesn't matter like you said.....someone comes along and (A) has the same idea...or ( B) copies your idea....

Just glad to see your in SC......

Far far away..!

Good luck with your project..

Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:43 AM
Yeah it doesn't really matter. I wasn't trying to argue that anyone was copying. It's not like either of us would be the first to do any of the mentioned anyways. I think you should definitely do it!

Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:29 PM
^^^ I would love to see it if someone could spend the time working this pic for me.....!! ^^^

Oh well..

Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:30 PM
^^^ I would love to see it if someone could spend the time working this pic for me.....!! ^^^

Oh well..

Monday, July 14, 2008 8:14 AM
Help please...!

Monday, January 12, 2009 11:00 AM
...? help..!

Monday, January 12, 2009 6:43 PM

zspot, i cant chop your picture (cuz i dont have photoshop, otherwise i would) but could you tell me where you got, or even what company your bodykit, cf diffuser, and hood. that is by far the best looking cavi bodykit and i've always like that style of hood but can never find it. thanks
Monday, January 12, 2009 8:06 PM
i did your requested chop and from what i see it looks really nice!! but in order for me to post it, i will first need $10(usd) sent to my account...

anyone else remember that turd ball?!? lol

Monday, January 12, 2009 9:49 PM
^sure do.

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:54 AM
I Eat Hondas wrote:zspot, i cant chop your picture (cuz i dont have photoshop, otherwise i would) but could you tell me where you got, or even what company your bodykit, cf diffuser, and hood. that is by far the best looking cavi bodykit and i've always like that style of hood but can never find it. thanks

Soundspeedsports.com

They are in Toronto Canada....I had to do 4 weeks of tweeking to get it to fit the way it does.....I got my kit and hood from them..!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:01 AM

THANKS Godspeed...!

I do remember that turd ball...! grrrr..!

Thanks again man..!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 9:13 AM
lol

no prob

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:38 AM

Hope I'm not asking to much here but if someone has the time to paint the rims bronze with a chrome lip it would
really help me figure out my next step....

Godspeed wrote:i did your requested chop and from what i see it looks really nice!! but in order for me to post it, i will first need $10(usd) sent to my account...

anyone else remember that turd ball?!? lol

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:25 PM
i dont even have to see it to tell you that BRONZE ON WHITE IS SEX!! thats rule #1 for sakes!! lol

i'll try to get to this tomorrow...gettin kinda late tonight

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 12:38 AM
Godspeed wrote:i dont even have to see it to tell you that BRONZE ON WHITE IS SEX!! thats rule #1 for sakes!! lol

i'll try to get to this tomorrow...gettin kinda late tonight

yes bronze on white does = sex, but with all that CF, it would look out of place IMHO.

if u got rid of CF then yes, i think would be sex. i would stick with black otherwise.

just my opinion tho.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 1:04 AM
pearl white cav=sex

pearl white cav with painted doorhandles=more sex

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:45 AM

Yes the door handles will be painted....

Thanks for you opinion Chevyboi....but one thing is for certain....the CF will be staying...lol

Thanks in advance God Speed..!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search