Need a Sig please **cough prowler*** - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a Sig please **cough prowler***
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:38 PM
i love your work, just wondering if you could make me another one with the changes ive done. Or if anybody else wants to give it a try that would be awesome.

Heres some pictures to work with-----

also if you could add these logos somewhere----

thank you soooo much

feel free to change colors ect. thanks

Re: Need a Sig please **cough prowler***
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:06 PM
QUESTIONS!

nice cav!!!!! first of all...not my question, obviously.

BUT

whut happens when it rains?
[no top?]

how do u get in the trunk?
can u?

how do the tails come out when a bulb burns out?

and i guess how do u know how fast u r going?

I FREAKING LOVE YUR CAR THO!
oh, dont take these questions as me being negative to yur car.
just curious, if i ever keep my cav long enough when im making nice money after skewl to do something crazy expensive like this, haahhahahahhaha!

i like yur car. i can try some things too, to make a sig for ya too.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:14 PM
do u want the DROPJAWMAG in there, or no?

Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:51 AM
here is what i got.

whut u think?

Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:19 AM
ChevyBoi89- thanks for the comments i appreciate it and thanks for the sig i love it!

QUESTIONS!
whut happens when it rains? honestly the car is just a show car, i knew my life was going to be almost to busy to own the car having 2 kids, for instance i only drove the car like twice last year, so when i was doing all the modifications, i figured if im going to go extreme i better go EXTREME. so basicaly if its raining i wont drive the car, if its nice im cruisin lol. If its a far show chances are it will be trailerd with a car cover.
[no top?]

how do u get in the trunk?
can u? the oval part on top of the trunk pulls out which is an access panel to get to the air ride set-up and the tail lights to change bulbs. I made it all to where its actualy pretty easy to get to.

and i guess how do u know how fast u r going? the cars basicaly a car to turn heads, not by speeding, speeding gets you in trouble to. So basicaly i like to drive slow anyways and with all the modifications its best to go slow. And again since the cars only drove a few times a year, i figured its worth it to not have any gauges. It just go's with that wow factor at shows and the clean smooth dash like rest of the car.

just curious, if i ever keep my cav long enough when im making nice money after skewl to do something crazy expensive like this, haahhahahahhaha!........... it actualy wasnt really really expensive just more time consuming. I bought the car from a junkyard, it was a salvage car meaning it was totaled, but i feel thats the best car to start with because 1 its cheap, and you modify/change just about everything on the car anyways.

i like yur car. i can try some things too, to make a sig for ya too.

Friday, December 19, 2008 5:49 AM

Friday, December 19, 2008 7:49 AM
wow thanks i like that one a lot to!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 10:39 AM
here ya go bro!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search